"Hey Buddy did you just call me a Goof?!"

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
a heartwarming video of how fights start brewing in more innocent parts of the world...

Call someone a 'goof' and the gloves come off.
Sherdog in America blocks out the n-word. Canadian Sherdog just has :eek::eek::eek::eek: if you try typing 'goof'

Doesn't goof mean something else up there?

Doesn't goof mean something else up there?

It does... it roughly translates to "silly goose" or "silly Billy" in America. So it's understandable how it can be viewed as a source of calumny in Canada.

Easy with the hard "f's" there, Barman.

Disappointed in this video. I filmed an encounter like this recently but never bothered uploading it because nothing happened. This thread sucks

I was so hoping that dickhead was going to get hit by a car. I am disappoint.

I was waiting for him to get nailed by a car when he turned on his bike or something. That would have taught that goof a lesson.

Doesn't it mean child molester in certain parts?

Those HS kids are saying "You're 20 years old..." like it is some type of insult, that you're an old man.

Here's a video I took a couple weeks ago of 2 guys yelling at each other and then walking away. I figured it was worthless because nothing happened, but I'll post it here in case someone is into it.

This happened during a trip to Colorado in early summer. At least these two wrassled a little.

That was amazing.

So polite!

So that's what a proper Canadian accent sounds like.

Hey, do you realise that's a teacher, sir?
Oh, sorry boot dat.
Yeah - seeya! Seeya!

lmao.

Bud, you call a skid a goof up here and the gloves are coming right off!

LOL at people fighting in the street. Specially an adult in a bike with a tank top trying to pick a fight against highschoolers. What the hell.

Yesterday we were coming out of work with my coworker (the quiet one). There was some kids in the street arguing. They were like 15/17. It was hilarious.
2 of them were together and the biggest (fatest) one was screaming to another kid in another group of 5 "hey Copete (pompadour) why you looked me that way? you think you are though? Don't look me that way"
"Copete" was screaming "Oh, you wanted to rob me? We are robbing too.. watch your mouth" and came to confront the other kid.
It seemed that they were about to throw down.

My coworker and I just kept walking and laughing. I swear to god I felt tempted of bitchslap one of the kids as I walked by.

Back