Hey, Delusional Fans, Can we Address the Elephant in to room?

How many people are actually saying that Conor was winning though, other than to troll? The only delusional ones are the people thinking there are masses of Conor fans thinking he was winning.

Predictable. No striking defense. No cardio. No chin. No heart. Brittle bones. No future in MMA

I was rooting for Conor too :(

Dustin won the boxing, wrestling AND grappling. And his kicking game is more effective, though less flashy.

As soon as Conor went for the sub, I knew he wasn't gonna get it and then get KOed in the 2nd. And then Chris Weidman entered the chat...

I guess that foot must look like a balloon right now...better late than never. The broken ankle saved him from a knock out that coming very soon. Dustin has his number, and I heard that Conor was still talking shit about Dustin's wife while still sitting on the floor? wtf?

Conor was getting Smashed before the fight got stood up. Thats when Conor's balloon foot decided to pop.
What actually happened unbiased? Couldn’t watch the card, did the round end and then the doc stopped ?
Was it not competitive to the point ?

I was rooting for Conor too :(

Dustin won the boxing, wrestling AND grappling. And his kicking game is more effective, though less flashy.

As soon as Conor went for the sub, I knew he wasn't gonna get it and then get KOed in the 2nd. And then Chris Weidman entered the chat...
Imagine if McGregor had the chin and heart of Moutinho?

Porier turned to bitch to the ref about Conor grabbing his gloves, the ref got in between and Conor jumped up.
LOL what a cheating rat.

Dustin should have kicked him straight in the face during his interview.

What actually happened unbiased? Couldn’t watch the card, did the round end and then the doc stopped ?

If by competitive you mean Conor landed a couple good leg kicks and one punch, then sure.

Dustin landed more seriously on the feet, and absolutely dominated Colon on the ground. Conor threw a few good shits back up, but they had no effect unlike what he was taking. It was NOT looking good.

I can’t recall how they ended up back on the feet. Did the ref stand them up or did McGregor make it to his feet?
I think Dustin went to complain about Conor holding his gloves, and then Conor stood up. Could be wrong

The Elephant in the room isn't the fight IMHO
How can anyone like and defend someone who is such a clearly awful person.
The prefight BS talk is one thing but some of the stuff this guy has done and said please educate me ,tell me how you condone his attitude ?

Imagine if McGregor had the chin and heart of Moutinho?

Lol nature seems to deny us a perfect fighter.

Conor seemed to implode once he started losing even a little bit. At 1:15 into the fight, he gets rocked and immediately goes the clinch and then later a desperation sub. What happened to the guy who came back against Mendes and had a good R3 against Khabib?

Then again, Dustin is the first guy to ever beat Conor on the feet.

Conor has like 500 million dollars and spends his free time on a yacht worth more than Dustins entire life, of course hes not in the same fight shape as he was 5 years ago

Conor landed some good leg kicks, one was checked by Poirier which cause him to point at his leg, which was the leg where his tibia gave out at the end of the round.

Dustin though, Landed some heavy shots on the feet which caused Conor to initiate a clinch, Poirier worked for a takedown from the position and Conor worked for a guillotine, Poirier escaped and bashed Conor's face in with many heavy elbows, Conor was grabbing into Poirier's gloves which allowed him to stand up when Poirier was talking to the ref about it, round is about to end and Conor eats another straight punch which backs him up into miss stepping on his back foot and breaking his tibia of the leg that was checked earlier in the fight.

I can’t recall how they ended up back on the feet. Did the ref stand them up or did McGregor make it to his feet?

Dustin was the one who backed off actually, complaining to Herb that Conor kept grabbing his gloves

If by competitive you mean Conor landed a couple good leg kicks and one punch, then sure.

Dustin landed more seriously on the feet, and absolutely dominated Colon on the ground. Conor threw a few good shits back up, but they had no effect unlike what he was taking. It was NOT looking good.
Thx <3

Reactions: TR1
Conor landed some good leg kicks, one was checked by Poirier which cause him to point at his leg, which was the leg where his tibia gave out at the end of the round.

Dustin though, Landed some heavy shots on the feet which caused Conor to initiate a clinch, Poirier worked for a takedown from the position and Conor worked for a guillotine, Poirier escaped and bashed Conor's face in with many heavy elbows, Conor was grabbing into Poirier's gloves which allowed him to stand up when Poirier was talking to the ref about it, round is about to end and Conor eats another straight punch which backs him up into miss stepping on his back foot and breaking his tibia of the leg that was checked earlier in the fight.

perfect thank you

NOW wtf happened to ryan hall!

Back