Hey fellow sherdoggers need some feedback on some new gloves

GFG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just got the first pictures of some gloves im getting made just waiting on testing the prototypes very soon. goal is to make them good but affordable. Like alot of my gear the construction is unique which means you shouldn't find the same glove anywhere else. still waiting on the pictures of the foam but that's been like pulling teeth, as i'm trying to make hte foam as winningish as possible

First Look at the Tyro Gladius boxing gloves

Damn I wish you were in the U.S. I like the look of those!!!

Sometimes i wish i was operating somewhere warm in the US, especially on days when im getting restocked and it's -30C out and sorting everything in my cold ass containers. Then i watch CNN for 5mins or look at my facebook feed and see all that political bullshit going on then i change my mind as i'm like fuck it i can take this cold for a few more months.

Last edited:
When those do go on sale I would definitely be interested in purchasing a pair if you're able to ship to New Zealand?

Sometimes i wish operating somewhere warm in the US, especially on days when im getting restocked and it's -30C out and sorting everything in my cold ass containers. Then i watch CNN for 5mins or look at my facebook feed and see all that political bullshit going on then i change my mind as i'm like fuck it i can take this cold for a few more months.

Lol. Political bullshit. Enjoy your tax hikes so you can pay airfare for Syrian immigrants to take jobs from Canadians....

May I offer you our boxing gloves made with fine grade LATEX hand mold and genuine leather upper with laces?

May I offer you our boxing gloves made with fine grade LATEX hand mold and genuine leather upper with laces?

He has his own company....why the hell would he buy from you??? Did you read the thread??? Stop going on everyones thread and trying to pimp your garbage!!!!!!!

He has his own company....why the hell would he buy from you??? Did you read the thread??? Stop going on everyones thread and trying to pimp your garbage!!!!!!!
Go and learn some etiquette. Your thinking is garbage. If he has the company then I have also the company and these companies are buying from us and running their businesses. Think and then speak.

Go and learn some etiquette. Your thinking is garbage. If he has the company then I have also the company and these companies are buying from us and running their businesses. Think and then speak.
I guarantee they aren't buying from you. Your gear looks like absolute shit. Generic knock off garbage. Go somewhere else and pimp your crap where somebody actually cares.

And you want to talk about etiquette??? You need to learn some on the forums. Take TopBoxer and UMA for example.....both have high quality gear and are very successful. Guess what they don't do???? They don't go on every damn thread trying to push their stuff. All your doing is setting yourself up for failure on here. The more annoying you are...the less people want to try you out. I reference Zaragoza gear.

Last edited:
I guarantee they aren't buying from you. Your gear looks like absolute shit. Generic knock off garbage. Go somewhere else and pimp your crap where somebody actually cares.
Now you are jealous :)) If you will have any authority then you will be fired. I assure you.....

Yup you got me. Im jealous of your cheaply made bullshit.
Now again you are crossing the limits of etiquette. You are lying. When did you bought my stuff? If yes then OK otherwise, how can you say bullshit to my stuff? That is why you are totally hell person. So go to hell.... :)

I assume you wanted customers. Attacking one of the nicest people on the message board will not get you customers. You are going on every thread talking about your company. I buy a lot of gear, I won't buy yours. Not after seeing how you treat people.

I assume you wanted customers. Attacking one of the nicest people on the message board will not get you customers. You are going on every thread talking about your company. I buy a lot of gear, I won't buy yours. Not after seeing how you treat people.
Jaime, my friend, you can check my whole discussion, I didn't abused, teased to anyone. I accept that I am new to this forum and this is my first time to any forum and I don't know how to use forums. Second, you said that you are buying a lot of gears but will not buy from me. So I would like to inform you that we are already selling our gears at large scale and if anyone will not buy from this then it will not effect on me and god help us all to understand each other because god is the only who feed us all.

Thank you for the offer but im am good i have a long history with my manufactureres , i don't think you want my business anyways as it might take a year or 2 of sending me prototypes before i ever make an order.

Lol. Political bullshit. Enjoy your tax hikes so you can pay airfare for Syrian immigrants to take jobs from Canadians....

I have no opinion on that but watching highlights of trump on TV sure gives me a good laugh, and watching all the conspiracy BS on my facebook feed has me worried for some of my friends south of the border. We should just create a north american union already and have an AI run the government as long as it doesn't go all skynet on us i'm fine with it

When those do go on sale I would definitely be interested in purchasing a pair if you're able to ship to New Zealand?
We have snail mail $30-40shipping 6-8week wait lol

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer but im am good i have a long history with my manufactureres , i don't think you want my business anyways as it might take a year or 2 of sending me prototypes before i ever make an order.

You are welcome. I can send you prototypes for your consideration and evaluations. Don't hesitate to ask me. Thanks

Back