Hey Pereira fans, your boy is 37 years old, he could fall off the horse any moment now

Any man can lose - no one is invincible.

well him being in prob the weakest LHW division the UFC has ever had he can prob keep going until he hits glovers age.

Any moment now he could become shot and start losing one after another. He is at the age in which fighters fall off the horse and start to lose left and right. Izzy is 2 years younger than him and still in his prime.
Heavier fighters have more time and Poaton isn't slowing down yet. He still has a good 3 years left if not more imo.

Any moment now he could become shot and start losing one after another. He is at the age in which fighters fall off the horse and start to lose left and right. Izzy is 2 years younger than him and still in his prime.
And I will have enjoyed every moment of it as im not a fairweather fan.

The higher the weight, the less important age is. Power and timing are at a lot more important than speed at 205.

Still, Pereira is gonna get old sometime.

Alex is 37 years strong and knocks people out with 25% of his power using that left hook.

Lol what he did....in 2 years lol. He can retire and a statue will be built for Alex.

Well shit, that means we should appreciate all that he's done, rather than wait for the inevitable decline and losses where we can dump on him, right? Of course not, lol.

Izzy just got dominated and probsbly had his career ended by Strickland. Poatan on the other hand highlight reeled Strickland and is 3-1 against Izzy. Remember when Izzy failed to get the LHW belt? Well Alex won and defended it. “Dare to be great”.

He’s accomplished more in his last half a dozen fights than just about anybody in ufc history and he did it in exciting fashion. I don’t get the hate. Dudes want some boring wrestler to wet blanket him and win for some reason and it’s bizarre. We have a real life video game character knocking people stiff - enjoy it while it lasts. Like op said, he’s 37 and it won’t last forever. It sure is cool to see though

He relies on power, not speed, so I can see him hanging around a while. Atleast until his chin completely goes.

Back