Hey UFC just man up and solve that eyepoke problem

It's on the refs. Who aren't employed by the ufc. It's known that points are almost never taken for any fouls, so why would the fighters change anything if they don't have to.
I agree. But I bet if for the first eyepoke a point was taken (accidental or not) and a second eyepoke resulted in a disqualification there would be no more eyepokes.

I agree. But I bet if for the first eyepoke a point was taken (accidental or not) and a second eyepoke resulted in a disqualification there would be no more eyepokes.
Yeah I said something similar in another one of these threads.

It's 100 percent on the refs. It's ALREADY against the rules, and the new rules make just extending the fingers like that a foul. You don't even have to actually poke someone. Yet no points are ever taken. Just look at a guy like Jones, well known for pokes in nearly every fight and he's NEVER had a point taken for them. A lot of the time he isn't even warned.

chill out, TS

you have herb "the white knight" dean, guy is fighting for your case ;)

Yeah I said something similar in another one of these threads.

It's 100 percent on the refs. It's ALREADY against the rules, and the new rules make just extending the fingers like that a foul. You don't even have to actually poke someone. Yet no points are ever taken. Just look at a guy like Jones, well known for pokes in nearly every fight and he's NEVER had a point taken for them. A lot of the time he isn't even warned.
Yep agree 100%. I didn't see your previous comment as I'm not on here too often, but that will definitely fix it

cpmNRi4.gif

Have them wear goggles or moto-bike helmets. Case solved.

Go eat some lahmaçun and drink some çay and calm down Turkish boy

Just buy Bellator and use their gloves ;) A lot more difficult to extend fingers with them.

With UFC gloves you have to actively close your hand to not extend, with other mma gloves from several manufacturers you have to actively open the hand to extend fingers. A very very big difference.

d7ArXZk.jpg

Eye pokes are fucking bullshit. If a fighter has his fingers out, deduct a point, the warning already happened before the fight started.

Always same sh.t for years and years...Someone should eye poke Dana and then I guess he understands how important that thing is...

AMEN BROTHER FROM ANOTHER.

Its shameful actually.

The UFC actually REWARDS EYEPOKE WINNERS WITH BONUS;S.

This will become a Tradgedy when someone loses the vision in an eye.

The ufc will Suffer Hugely when they LOSE A CLASS ACTION SUIT DUE TO DAMAGES DONE BY ALLOWING ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR

It's on the refs. Who aren't employed by the ufc. It's known that points are almost never taken for any fouls, so why would the fighters change anything if they don't have to.

Yes .........AND

its on the ufc. WHEN HAS DANA EVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT EYEPOKES??????????

FUKN NEVER. His silence enables the eyepokers and lets the Refs off.... FUK-EM BOTH

Getting poked in the eye SUCKS.

Someone should poke Dana's eyes.

They have Performance of the Night discretionary awards worth $50,000 -- why not have an Eyepoke of the Night discretionary award worth -$50,000

Back