Crime High Profile Australia-based British Zoologist raped and tortured over 40 dogs to death

I just noticed this thread, absolutely disgusting piece of shit.

When I was eight, I went camping with my family. I spent an hour catching tadpoles with my brother and then went hiking with my father, leaving my brother to play with the tadpoles in a bucket.

When we got back he'd cut them all into tiny pieces with a plastic knife.
Maybe all the old school Sherdoggers know about your bro, but I don't. Did he go on to commit crimes?

Maybe all the old school Sherdoggers know about your bro, but I don't. Did he go on to commit crimes?

Not that I'm aware of.

He's a heavily medicated paranoid schizophrenic who hasn't worked in thirty years and over the course of his life threw a marble at me and shattered one of my teeth, hooked a cane into my eye and forced me to wear a patch for months, and swung a baseball bat at me.

He's currently living in an assisted residence, thank god for Canadian safety nets.

Fun Fact: Humans are the only species on Earth that fuck other animals.

Nobody really wants to address the root of most of the problems in the room.

Bonobos with masks....

Well, dogs will fuck ANYTHING. Including you.

They may go through some neurotic motion but I'm talking about willingly taking another species and well, raping it. Maybe some insects? I do recall reading something about a certain seal seeming to rape penguins but I'm not certain.

You can take that entire part out of my original post and it still stands.

Any other examples, because dogs aren't it.

They may go through some neurotic motion but I'm talking about willingly taking another species and well, raping it. Maybe some insects? I do recall reading something about a certain seal seeming to rape penguins but I'm not certain.

You can take that entire part out of my original post and it still stands.

Any other examples, because dogs aren't it.

Inter-species sex
See also: Animal hybrid, Sexual imprinting, and Zoophilia
Some animals opportunistically mate with individuals of another species. This is more commonly observed in domesticated species and animals in captivity, possibly because captivity is associated with a decrease in aggression and an increase in sexual receptivity.[66] Nevertheless, animals in the wild have been observed to attempt sexual activity with other species.[67] It is mostly documented among species that belong to the same genus, but sometimes occurs between species of distant taxa.[68] Alfred Kinsey cites reports of sexual activity involving a female eland with an ostrich, a male dog with a chicken, a male monkey with a snake, and a female chimpanzee with a cat.[69]

A 2008 review of the literature found 44 species pairs that had been observed attempting interspecies mating, and 46 species pairs that had completed interspecies matings, not counting cases that had resulted in hybridization. Most were known from laboratory experiments, but field observations had also been made.[68] It may result in fitness loss because of the waste of time, energy, and nutrients.[68]

Male sea otters have been observed forcibly copulating with seals,[70][71] and male seals have been observed forcibly copulating with penguins.[72] Inter-species sexual behavior has also been observed in sea lions.[73] Male grasshoppers of the species Tetrix ceperoi often mount other species of either sex and even flies, but are normally repelled by the larger females.[68] Males of the spider mite species Panonychus citri copulate with female Panonychus mori mites almost as often as with their own species, even though it does not result in reproduction.[68]

The Japanese macaque has been observed attempting to mate with the sika deer.[74]

LOL @Loiosh unable to distinguish between confused species simply acting out (not actually engaging in the act) and species forcibly inserting genitalia into another species for the very purpose of self satisfaction.

When I was eight, I went camping with my family. I spent an hour catching tadpoles with my brother and then went hiking with my father, leaving my brother to play with the tadpoles in a bucket.

When we got back he'd cut them all into tiny pieces with a plastic knife.

Wow, that's fairly disturbing. I can't imagine what would make someone want to do that.....

this guys wife met prince harry and helped him catch a saltwater crocodile.

i can only imagine what they done to that poor croc.

Back