News Hill vs Rountree officially set as co-main event on UFC 303

team rountree for this one, the dude just secretes class. and i think it would make for a different or moreso interesting fight to see rountree vs poatan. hill vs. poatan is just gonna end up the same as the first time regardless of whatever condition that hill is in, he's too hyperfixated on koing in a fist exchange that he's prewritten to lose.
Secretes class? Not with that oblique kick finish. Most dickheaded thing I've seen in the octagon.

Hill vs Tree
A true Battle of Nature

<goldie>

found the event poster

i-have-noticed-that-hilly-landscapes-there-is-often-tree-right-top-hill-many-times-i-wondered-what-that-is-good-well-these-hills-as-well-as-trees-are-ideal-taking-beautif_665346-5833.jpg

Looks like Hill coul'dve had his own main event instead but he wanted to fight on the UFC 303 card.

With Jones out of the picture anyone can become LHW champion. I don't care for Smith and I love Poatan and would heavily favor him over Smith but I'd be lying if I said there was no way Smith could win. The level of grappling is low enough at LHW that any guy with a blackbelt and conditioning is a live dog. Glover was able to grab the belt at 42 after losing his first title shot almost a decade prior. Smith is no Glover but with the right timing and circumstances I think there's like a few guys who could become LHW champ in the next few years and Smith might be one.

That said Smith is not as good as he thinks he is and I was never completely sold on the guy. Looked underwhelming in the run up to Jones at LHW and while he picked up a few good wins afterwards I was never fully convinced he was a top fighter.
Smiths going to be sucking through a straw in a few years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back