Hillary fundraising with DNC 2020 contenders

i-happened.png

indeed

what I found interesting and frankly baffling was a post election poll that indicated a whopping 70% of women felt 'no connection' to Hildawg.

and that was even BEFORE it was known Harvey Weinstein donated $250k to her election campaign.

money which at first she said was going to keep, saying "There's no one to give it back to." hm, idiot much?

she claimed she donated it to charity, as numerous other recipients of monies from that douche had done...immediately
How much Harvey Weinstein donated to the Clintons and ...https://www.businessinsider.com › how-much-harvey-weinstein-donated-to...

More outlets reporting she may go...

That would be epic.

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician to ever run for the Presidency, and Trump was the one who suffered and still suffers from a vast conspiracy and smear campaign.

She rigged the primary, and cheated in the debates and still lost.

She pandered to ugly radical feminism and BLM groups who have destabilized the nation under the Obama administration.

She has serious health issues that result in her spazzing and fainting in public during stressful situations.

Uranium one.

Arab Spring and ISIS.

She stayed in her relationship for political ambition.

Benghazi

30,000 emails and blatant obstruction of justice.

Young women should NOT look up to her for strength. If you think Hillary is the best women have to look up to then you sir, have an incredibly low view of the female sex.
Add Libya to that list

I think she is going to run too. She has bided her time while Biden and Sanders have dropped, and with her health in serious question last go, I think she will run a shorter campaign.
When Trump curb stomps her again the liberal tears will flow like rivers all the way into the best economy in recent history :)

In another thread, I think it was @AJax making the point that as the investigations into 2016 start bearing fruit, being a candidate gives Hillary some cover to start screaming that he's out to get her because he knows she'll beat him this time or whatever. Because she's likely going to be "involved" in the shenanigans of 2016 as that info comes out.

Back