• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Her answer in response to why Haitians hate the Clintons begins like this.

"We at the Clinton Foundation spent 90%...90% of all the money that is donated on behalf of program of people around the world and our own country. I'm very proud of that."

I'd personally be ashamed to spend less than 100%.

84964-Clay-Davis-SHIT-meme-Obama-Hop-LCKs.jpeg
Unless you have an all volunteer staff and free rent and utilities, that is impossible.

Unless you have an all volunteer staff and free rent and utilities, that is impossible.

Ohhhh...thought you was offline since I didn't hear from you on the "infringement" concept.

Specifically though, how is it impossible to spend all your money?

Ohhhh...thought you was offline since I didn't hear from you on the "infringement" concept.

Specifically though, how is it impossible to spend all your money?
Moved on to the debate while spendin time with the childrens. If I get up to posting deep, I will address it.

Pretty simple. Any costs associated with the charity are not "spent on the people" or however she put it. So, if you have an office, or an employee. Or use electricity, or mail, or the internet. That money is not "spent on the people." Good charities will tend to have lower percentage operating costs and higher percentage of charitable giving in their budgets. At least 65% for giving is considered good.

Hitlery says she's for the second amendment yet has said in the past she would love to adopt Australia's outright gun ban. She truly is incapable of telling the truth.
You can't even get universal background checks to get passed and you guys think someone is going to be able to ban guns, the NRA has stolen your ability to think reasonable.

Hitlery says she's for the second amendment yet has said in the past she would love to adopt Australia's outright gun ban. She truly is incapable of telling the truth.

We don't have an outright gun ban.

The election was rigged and people justly called Florida out on it.
Your boy The Donald is suggesting the whole election is rigged, oh I bet you miss the days when he used to brag about the same polls he says are dishonest now.

Whenever Hillary brings up women's rights Trump needs to bring up Cigars.
cigar-on-white-background-picture-id183783981

I heard it was ass to mouth as well...

So, he's definitely said "bigly" at certain points. And now it seems like he's purposefully saying "big league" a lot and enunciating, like a guy who gets caught picking his nose and then keeps visibly pretending to scratch it to pass off the earlier gold digging.

Also, I'm a big fan of "bigly" and I say it quite often now.

Back