Elections Hillary will run in 2020

You guys are obsessed with this and it already has a thread.

She isnt going to run

If somehow she does she is not going to make it through the primary and it will only strengthen the candidate that takes her out

The only mother fuckers still talkin bout HIldo are republicans who love to have an enemy to hate

Except... that's not true. The Politico and her former aide are talking about it.

You guys are obsessed with this and it already has a thread.

She isnt going to run

If somehow she does she is not going to make it through the primary and it will only strengthen the candidate that takes her out

The only mother fuckers still talkin bout HIldo are republicans who love to have an enemy to hate

Who do you think will be their foil if Pelosi isn't Speaker?

Who do you think will be their foil if Pelosi isn't Speaker?

I honestly dont know

I cant figure out exactly what the democrats are doing right this minute at all.

I do think that pelosi will be speaker but I think it will be a cold day in hell we see Hildo run again and I dont care what rumors people hear

I do think that whoever wins the primary will have an easier time with pelosi as speaker because they can rail against her and trump and see super populist

She’s not gonna win, so either we get a weak field in an incumbent year and she sneaks through to become sort of a reverse order Adlai Stevenson, or she loses embarrassingly in the primaries and finally retires. I can understand from her perspective why she thinks she can win, she got millions more votes than the current president, but I don’t see what’s changed to make her more viable in the key states she lost in 2016.

Her campaign is gonna look like "Weekend at Bernie's"
PastThunderousJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

8c35118ebdaec9c7b3a51fcd7c286002.gif

Except... that's not true. The Politico and her former aide are talking about it.
Penn is not privy to inside info. He was a pollster for her 2008 campaign and hasn't worked for her since.

I think if Hillary started being herself instead of Robot.Democratbot she would have crushed.

I honestly dont know

I cant figure out exactly what the democrats are doing right this minute at all.

I do think that pelosi will be speaker but I think it will be a cold day in hell we see Hildo run again and I dont care what rumors people hear

I do think that whoever wins the primary will have an easier time with pelosi as speaker because they can rail against her and trump and see super populist

Say what you want about Pelosi, she is a decent legislative tactician and a fundraising machine. If the Dems dump her I can't imagine who the Republicans will choose as their boogeyman. Also, I agree, no chance Hillary runs.

She'll get eaten alive in the primaries. Most Dems want something young and new. They'll chew her up and spit her out.

Physically she barely made it through the 2016 race before dying. She will for sure die in 2020.
"dear heavenly father, please let this be true".

Trump defeating her again would be a serious trigger for the left.

Aahahah it will be amazing here come the memes

I saw the interview and if everyone thinks she’s running based on that I must say it doesn’t seem like the advisor was doing more than just saying Clinton’s never walk away as losers.

It seemed like he was more scared to criticize and say she won’t run than to just pretend like the balls in her court.

If she does run she won’t pass the primaries anyway

People shouldnt second guess her if she decides to run. She has tons of experience in it already, an ccd could probably have her machine back up and running in a few days if she wants. Everyone else would be starting from scratch. She may not win, but I doubt she would get trounced.

That being said, it would be hilarious to see her get the three peat of losses in her bid to be President.

Back