Hitting the stage in a few minutes and...

Dirty Frank

SHERMANO
@Silver
Reaction score
Onstage in a few a minutes and I just want to wish you degenerates a good time!
It's Saturday evening here and I feel like busting out a random song about Reem kneeing people to smithereens!
Will play before 500 drunk grungehead fucks but I wish we can all agree on one theme song for our blessed putrid Sherdog souls!
We love to see people get their heads bashed in in spectacular fashion but we're tender loving folks aren't we? Jesus himself loves a good KO!
Love you all!

Dirty Frank backstage warming up his chops

39C7349D-AA56-40CC-B2B3-510654CBDD73.jpeg

Imagine a band comprised entirely of chad sherbros? It’d be like the Beatles, with the girls all screaming and fainting and shit.

Last edited:
Grunge and rock n roll and all stuff in between. We mostly play our own stuff

So cool and best of luck to you. Gotta say... rock is not dead. I've written almost 2 albums worth of material myself. Still working on my vocals and bass-skills so currently a pipe dream but one day I'd like to form a band and get this stuff recorded. But rock is not dead no matter what people say. There is a new generation of rockers waiting in the wings and they're pissed.
:mad: F the Corporate Music Industry. <3>

When I read the title I assumed it was a bodybuilding stage, the arena most of us sherbros compete in! :D

Nonetheless, best of luck with your performance! :)

It's Saturday evening here and I feel like busting out a random song about Reem kneeing people to smithereens!
Will play before 500 drunk grungehead fucks but I wish we can all agree on one theme song for our blessed putrid Sherdog souls!
We love to see people get their heads bashed in in spectacular fashion but we're tender loving folks aren't we? Jesus himself loves a good KO!
Love you all!

Fill the room with dem riffs of doom, brother.

Love you all!

sweet! What instrument do you play?

As a fellow grunge & heavy fan whose playlist largely consists of stuff recorded pre-1998, I hope you're a good one and do well.

Seems like the right forum.

hey bros, I am going to grill a steak and sing about Tito Ortiz, so I thought I would p[st about it here.

Love you all!
Melt faces!
face-melt.gif

I remember a little over a decade (or two) ago they had this strip in Manila called the Baywalk where over a dozen bands were playing simultaneously and they had a restaurant with all midget servers called Anthology.

They ever bring that back? Shit was dope. Prime PI imo.

Hope it went well btw, Shermano! Don't drink too much Red Horse.

Last edited:
Back