Hobbies that expose you to new people.

Get a pork, go to the dog park, be known as the pork guy, enjoy

If things go south learn to make your own bacon and impress ladies
There’s a guy where I live who walks his goats at dog parks. Dude is a fucking hit.

Thanks for sharing 15 years damn,

I am not good at handling change

Recently my SO and had a falling out she has not cheated but I also felt her being distant because she knew I had a thing for another girl but had cheated but still there clear trust issues now.

We have been dating for over 12 yrs I feel we no longer are compatible I felt it stagnated but I just cant fathom that after 12 years it will end.

So sad:(

Yeah, after moving out, I definitely was missing the lifestyle of being a part of a couple. But I noticed I was missing the lifestyle more than I was missing her, and that is an indicator that i wasn't in the right relationship. I think clinging to plans and thoughts of the future isn't enough to sustain happiness. It should be enough to have this person in the present and not something intangible like plans for the future.

For all I know, I'm wrong and I'm a moron, but life is all about learning and I'll never stop doing that.

Yeah, after moving out, I definitely was missing the lifestyle of being a part of a couple. But I noticed I was missing the lifestyle more than I was missing her, and that is an indicator that i wasn't in the right relationship. I think clinging to plans and thoughts of the future isn't enough to sustain happiness. It should be enough to have this person in the present and not something intangible like plans for the future.

For all I know, I'm wrong and I'm a moron, but life is all about learning and I'll never stop doing that.

I sort of feel guilty that it seems I lead her on I know she loves me and I know at some point I love her too but that latter part I doubt now really.

In my case what makes me sad is beyond the couple lifestyle its more the regret that the love we shared has faded and was all for nothing in the end.

Repeating some other things posted already but

Martial arts
Weight lifting
Yoga
Card gaming/board gaming (like magic the gathering or Dungeons and dragons)
Book clubs
Cooking classes
Car shows
Painting classes
Volunteer organizations (stray animal rescues, hospitals, etc)

Basically any type of class. Learn a new skill or improve your health while meeting other adults. Outside of dating apps, a lot of folks meet their SO through things like that.

Back