Holloway would kill Conor

shrame99

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The new and improved Max Holloway with a granite chin would kill Conor, especially in a 5 round war, Conor has NO CARDIO past round 2, Floyd really exposed his cardio once and for all. No way Conor can cut to 145 and go 5 rounds with Holloway

I don't see why not. Conor had a lot of trouble with Nate in both fights. If Conor doesn't finish him in 7 minutes he is done. Holloway would hurt him to the body, gas him out and finish him.

Holloway got Rocked by Aldo.........doubt it he can survive Conor's

I'd love to see it. Most likely they'll never fight again sadly.

The new and improved Max Holloway with a granite chin would kill Conor, especially in a 5 round war, Conor has NO CARDIO past round 2, Floyd really exposed his cardio once and for all. No way Conor can cut to 145 and go 5 rounds with Holloway

Conor destroyed him everywhere for THREE rounds, and that was with a torn ACL. You virgins are just embarrassing yourself.

What is Max going to land with his Trex arms against Conor?

If he gets Conor to the third round again he will destroy him

But we all know Conor would land bombs early and if anyone can crack that chin...

Maybe, Conor ain't ever makin that weight again tho so who cares.

Conor hurts people bad. Even Floyd caught a body shot that hurt him. Conor still boxes the shit out of any and all FWs.

Fucks sakes. We will NEVER know. IF Conor comes back he won't be Conor. IT will just be a shell of Conor. That ship has sailed.

Conor would KO him this time.
Max should fight at 145 and Conor should defend at 155

One of many many fights I desperately want to see at lightweight. If only he would come back and start fighting again. Jesus Christ this is fucking annoying.

Holloway doesn't have the reach that Diaz does. Not a great comparison.

Yeah Holloway would lay waste to Conor.

Watch the first fight again. Max was missing Conor all night. Aldo with 1 month boxing training was ducking slipping with ease.

Conor was putting the pressure on Max unlike Aldo. Conor was able to take Max down at will unlike Aldo's panic wrassle. Conor is on a whole notha level. Conor will KO Aldo and Max.

Back