Holly Holm: I'll spend my time training while Cyborg can spend her time complaining.

Yeah, Cyborg looks like someone who isn't training...

She got dropped with the first jab Cyborg threw. Evinger is an nonathletic uncoordinated can.

Holly is an athlete, but she's smaller and weaker.

I hope her movement and striking are enough to stop Cyborg's roidrage rush. If USADA gave her a little scare in Thailand, maybe they'll slow down injecting cocktails of PEDs into Cyborg's balls and she'll gas in the middle of the fight. That's my hope at least.

I've heard they're very easy to obtain in Thailand.

Pretty much all organizations in Asia don't do testing for PED's or Drugs.

Including ONE FC, ROAD, JMMA Orgs, ect.

The organizations that do test surprisingly are in the Philippines, that is because in Philippines they have a commission that regulates all fight sports in the country and required to do urine tests before our fights.

In Thailand you will see many body builders and fighters visit there for training camps. Because you can literally buy steroids and pain killers over the counter, no prescription necessary.
Of course not all fighters do this there as it is expensive and the real serious fighters believe in hard work, but if you ever go to Tiger Muay Thai, Phuket Top Team or any Muay Thai gym in Phuket for example, you will see many juiced up tourists training.

<NoneOfMy>

Last edited:
Holly is a legit good person. You dont find many good people in pro sports. I have a brother in law who used to work at this athletic firm. All the big stars in the nfl, nba, and MLB. 80 percent of them are bonafide scumbags. LeBron James is completely full of himself. Terrible human being. As said by my brother in law. Says most cheat on their wives, do drugs, both recreational and ped. The NFL actually hire off the books "handlers" from problem players who are worth a lot of money to them. What is a handler? Well he's usually a live in aid. Not part of his circle of friends but a guy who says hey, don't drive drunk, I'll drive don't smoke that crack pipe, or at least let me hold the crack so you dont get caught with it. I said that would be a cool job. But they're literally like babies. You got to make sure they make appearances and schedules shit like that. Usually their manager would handle all that but a manager is not enough for some of the problem players. They need someone to literally hold their hand on everything. NFL and NBA have the most handlers for players. They also try to hire a handler who is the same race as the player. That's probably why Aaron Hernandez didnt have a handler to say how about you put that gun down and not kill that guy. They want the handlers to be Christian too. That's why all these guys become hardcore Christians. This is inside shit you will never hear on sportscenter.

You're probably asking yourself why didnt UFC hire a handler for Jon Jones?? UFC is cheap. These handlers are paid 6 figures a year. They have to live in the athletes home. Those are the conditions. I think going forward they might have to hire handlers for their bigger stars...even with a handler they can still get in trouble. It's supposed to be a buffer. If they have a gun on them, cops show up. They give the gun to the handler, the handler takes the fall. If Jones had a handler he wouldnt have driven drunk several times hitting people and poles. The handler would be driving.

"I just never needed an applause for passing my tests." - What a brilliantly put piece of trashtalk delivered in such a nice way

it deserves a...

QONVIyz.gif

1. She's absolutely correct.

2. I really really like her voice and smile.

3. As a person, she's more deserving and better role model for the champ than any other WMMA fighters, and I hope she'll hold the title soon. Whether 145 or 135.
If only she can stop screaming ISH before every shot

Cyborg responds

ZsTyioJ.png

U3omxDn.png

And you’ll still get stomped like everyone else.

<codychoke>

I like Holy, she got rid of the disease that was Ronda... but she doesn’t stand a chance, she’s probably better off not talking trash, it will only make it look worse for her.

Mehh Train all you want Holly. JacksonWink was the one talking all that crap on Cyborg, so Cyborg came out with this (not a good look for Cyborg complaining about Usada). Calling out Jacksonwink for their fuck ups not really Holly herself. People will hate on Cyborg no matter what.

Holly's great. If the fight actually takes place, I hope she gives Cyborg one of those patented skull-cracking kicks and knocks her out cold.
You better hope so dummy. All that shit you have been talking if Cyborg kicks Holly's ass you're gonna look dumb as hell. Also banned for 5 months.

Cyborg is going to smash her face into hamburger, and I can't wait. She's going to retire Holly Holm and make it look easy.

I will be forever grateful for:

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

Holly can retire for all I care. She did more than enough by blessing us with the above gif.
It shut up so many people....it was beautiful

<{outtahere}>

You better hope so dummy. All that shit you have been talking if Cyborg kicks Holly's ass you're gonna look dumb as hell. Also banned for 5 months.

Everything I've said about Cyborg is true whether she wins or loses the Holly Holm fight.

Mehh Train all you want Holly. JacksonWink was the one talking all that crap on Cyborg, so Cyborg came out with this (not a good look for Cyborg complaining about Usada). Calling out Jacksonwink for their fuck ups not really Holly herself. People will hate on Cyborg no matter what.

Wow, a little intellectual honesty (only a little). That's a first. No, it doesn't look good for her. It looks really, really bad, just like having your fight camp call the police on a testing agent or trying to cheat the weigh-in scale and blaming it on a six pound bikini.

So you think Jones not having a handler is a good thing?? Most of these athletes need someone to watch them like children.... which other sports have done. We just have to wait until Jones goes on his next bender and crash his Bentley into a day care center.

hope they fight, hope Holly wins

hope she doesnt use the Jackson-Winklejohn game plan to do it

hope she KTFO Cryborg
I hope so too, if Holly wins, she'd be the greatest upsetter of all time, prime Rhonda and Roiding Borg.

Everything I've said about Cyborg is true whether she wins or loses the Holly Holm fight.
You slow? How can Cyborg be an overrated can crusher who isn't top 10 BW and all the other insane shit you say when she kicks Holly's ass? The same Holly you were saying for years would beat down overrated Cyborg? No dude, none of it is true. It's just butthurt knowing Cyborg is the Goat. When Holly gets put down the Cyborg Hype will really take off and MMA will be hell for you. <OKC16>

Back