Holy Crap Dom is Dumb

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I've been watching fights and Dom criticizes fighters tactics that eventually win the fight. There was a bunch but he talks crap about Olivera keeping his hands down but he finished with a takedown uppercut counter then uppercutted his head off and Cruz complimented his hands down tactic. Cruz thinks he knows all I think he needs to be back in that octagon and get danced on to know whats what.

source.gif

Hes off sometimes but ill take his knowledge over Rogans all day.

Necktats looked as good as anyone I've ever seen in that fight with Cruz

For some reason his brilliant movement didn't seem to be there against Dillisnake

Hes off sometimes but ill take his knowledge over Rogans all day.
Knowledge? Lol like "Conor is trying to wear out Khabib by letting Khabib punch him in the face" that knowledge?

That last PPV listening to just Anik and Cruz was such boring commentary.

Dom is like that little brother that thinks he knows more than you, talking all snarky and trying hard to sound intelligent when in reality he sometimes really says the dumbest shit lol

Seeing Cruz get clowned by Cody No fight IQ Garbrandt never gets old, lol

Cruz has an insufferable ego when he's commentating, he hates being wrong and doesn't like to admit it when the thing he says is backfiring right in the middle of the cage.

Knowledge? Lol like "Conor is trying to wear out Khabib by letting Khabib punch him in the face" that knowledge?
That was really awful. Im not really defending him here. Just saying some commentators especially in the past were much worse.

I could listen to Cruz break down fights postfight and explain strengths and weaknesses before fights.

During? I don’t want him there. He’s ego is too big and he can’t take being wrong.

Cruz has an insufferable ego when he's commentating, he hates being wrong and doesn't like to admit it when the thing he says is backfiring right in the middle of the cage.
Could it just be a touch of autism?

akshually.meme

Dom is the worst fighter I've ever seen. Even below Elias Theodorou.

When calling fights Dom picks a narrative early and spends the rest of the match trying to prove he was right

I was over Cruz commentating when he argued with DC about the illegal shot that Jeremy Stevens threw. Cruz refused to use logic, because one of his training partners was fighting. He has been getting worse since then.

I think Cruz is a pretty good at analysis. Nobody gets everything correct, because sometimes in sports things don't follow a pattern. As the saying goes, shit happens. Cruz tells what the normal fighters instincts would normally be, but it doesn't mean that's the only thing that can work. I like him.

Just look at his haircut and you know he's got the intellect of a 6th grade douche

Or when he said Rose couldn't be slammed from there seconds before she got slammed from there

Damn,where did that version of Necktats go? Such a great performance in that fight. Made Cruz look like a jobber.

Back