Honey bees or butterflies?

bees but butterflies are cool as hell too.

Reactions: 666
Honey bees, common wasps, and German wasps. I find them prettier than butterflies too.

We have a butterfly bush in my back yard that attracts all the pollinating insects this time of year. It’s pretty cool but I gotta go Bee, fresh raw honey is amazing.

I used to grab bumblebees and throw them at people and I never got stung

When I was a (nasty) little shit kid my friends and I used to shake the dead tree trunk in which the bumblebees were nesting and they would come out and chase us for several metres but they never stung us luckily.

When I was a (nasty) little shit kid my friends and I used to shake the dead tree trunk in which the bumblebees were nesting and they would come out and chase us for several metres but they never stung us luckily.
When you was? Sure.... <YeahOKJen>

As a kid we threw a rock at a wasps nest and fled on our bikes. Those little bastards chased us for at least 2km trying to sting the shit out of us.

I hate all insects and spiders but never minded ladybugs. They dont move much and easily will let you take them out the house with a sheet of paper. All other insects and spiders get treated with extreme hostility until neutralized.

I hate all insects and spiders but never minded ladybugs. They dont move much and easily will let you take them out the house with a sheet of paper. All other insects and spiders get treated with extreme hostility until neutralized.
Well to each their own but I say save the sheet of paper to release the spiders as they kill other insects like centipedes and shite. And I like ladybugs too.

Not sure why you're wasting the paper on a ladybug though.. You can't pick a ladybug up with them keyboard warrior hands?

Well to each their own but I say save the sheet of paper to release the spiders as they kill other insects like centipedes and shite. And I like ladybugs too.

Not sure why you're wasting the paper on a ladybug though.. You can't pick a ladybug up with them keyboard warrior hands?
NO TOUCH

when a terminator named 666 asks which vital insect humans care more about

Guy is scared of a Ladybug. I like you bro but this is where I draw the line.
Insects gross me out and i dont want to touch them. Still i never killed a ladybug but anything else like flys and wasp spiders they must die. I like you too bro but you dont mind people dying of allergies as you said Darvin and all. Well the spider should have been bigger so i couldn't crush it.

Insects gross me out and i dont want to touch them. Still i never killed a ladybug but anything else like flys and wasp spiders they must die. I like you too bro but you dont mind people dying of allergies as you said Darvin and all. Well the spider should have been bigger so i couldn't crush it.
I only got friendly spiders here. Little wolf spiders and jumping spiders and web spinner but not sure if that's the right name Any time I see a fly or wasp it's game over for them though.

I've never killed a Ladybug also. at least I got the experience of it pissing on my hand and watching it gracefully fly away afterwards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back