• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Honk your horn you dumb broad!"

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember this one time when I was a kid my parents took me to some kind of union protest rally thing. I think it was mostly an excuse for bikers to get together and do drugs. I remember at one point a lot of us we're standing on the sidewalk holding signs "Honk for Local 454" or whatever the deal was. And I remember this one lady didn't honk her horn and I yelled at her as loud as I could "Honk your horn you dumb broad!" and I got pulled off the sidewalk real fast haha.

Ya'll got any funny stories like that?

I remember this one time when I was a kid my parents took me to some kind of union protest rally thing. I think it was mostly an excuse for bikers to get together and do drugs. I remember at one point a lot of us we're standing on the sidewalk holding signs "Honk for Local 454" or whatever the deal was. And I remember this one lady didn't honk her horn and I yelled at her as loud as I could "Honk your horn you dumb broad!" and I got pulled off the sidewalk real fast haha.

Still waiting for the first funny story.

I remember driving past a golf shop and there was a guy doing Happy Gilmore practice swings out the front, random as. I shouted out the car "NICE SWING YA DICKHEAD" and he didn't even look up, just gave me the bird.

a6e2002d70a1d7b2c73f58f345e4e011.jpeg

She jerked you off on the sidewalk? Niiiiiice.

When I was a kid I stood up and shouted real loud at an opposing fan at a football game, he was being mouthy and in the opposition teams jersey, everyone laughed and applauded. All I said was "The Argos suck and you suck" but since I was like 10 I guess people thought it was funny. I've never made my dad laugh like that before or since.

I had a babysitter take me to a funeral once.
Instead of canceling or telling my mom she just fucking brought me with her.
So Im hanging out around this dead body,
Everyone is all sad.
My kid brain has questions so I ask a few questions
Which included :

"Is she going to get out of there?"

"IS SHE A VAMPIRE?"

"Are you sure?"

So then she got all embarrassed and we left then she told my mom like it was my fault she took a child to some strangers funeral without explanation and was curious about wtf was going on.

In all honesty I have a story like that.

one time my mom took me swimming by this woman’s house she knew when I was a kid. I was prob like 6 years old. The woman had a daughter my age.

We were in the pool splashing and the girls mom said “hey stop all that splashing.” And I said “yeah listen to your grandmother.”

I got in trouble for that. Lol

Bumper Stickers:

Honk if you're Horny

Honk if you're a Homo

Canadians do it Doggie Style so they can both watch the hockey game

This sounds like the beginning of a Stephen King novel tbf. Wouldn't surprise me if he's killed in some kind of honking related incident

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterling1987
Back