Hooker has no chance

agreed-pirates.gif

Did you see him still talking about becoming champ and feeling insulted by lower matchups o_O

I don’t think he has 0 chance. Turner cuts a lot of weight, clip a guy cutting big weight on the chin and you can topple them like when adesanya caught perreira. You tend to get chinny when you cut that huge weight more often than not. But yeah that being said turner is way faster and I see him landing big way before Dan does.

I’m poor, I don’t have a house. Mind if I bet yours? You know, no skin off your back, being that it’s a sure thing and all.o_O

Turner is rightfully the favorite but saying he has "absolutely no chance" just makes you sound stupid. I had already had a firm opinion on that though anyway.

That's what Conor said..

(Yes yes, rent free)

Hooker is a strange character.

He can come across as quite reasonable and intelligent one minute and then unhinged and delusional the next.
Hopefully he is just strange and not showing signs of CTE.

I think he has. His chin is worse and Jalin is a killer, but I think this fight is going to the later rounds, will not be fast as many think. Hooker is too technical. Over 1.5 seems a good bet and the odds are decent.

Back