Television HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Season 2 (Black and Green Trailer; Premieres June 16, 2024)

Finally!
I though they cancelled the series for how long they took for Season 2.

Finally!
I though they cancelled the series for how long they took for Season 2.
No it was always a thing that S2 wouldn't come out until 2024.

Will watch. But man I got so into the first season and then they time skipped me and replaced actors I got used to.. had no idea. Plus not exactly a fan of Matt Smith.

Look more closely at the trailer. ;)

At the 0:52 mark to the precise.

And the title of the first episode of Season 2 is "A Son for a Son".
Of course they changed it on the show to Aemond "accidentally" killing Luke.

Read the book because I didn't wanna wait for season 2. The rest of the series is gonna be epic.

Can't wait
icegif-28.gif

I'll have to rewatch season 1 since I can't remember shit to get ready for season . Let the shit hit the fan.

Dunno, season one kind of fizzled out for me personally. Too darkly lit most of the time, rushed in most places, a few cringe and nonsensical moments, but I think mainly because it was hard to connect emotionally with any of the characters and it had this underpinning of being a lookalike. With exception of Considines character though, who played his shakespearean tragedy really well and was fleshed out enough to resonate emotionally. Hopefully season two is more settled in.

Season 1 was cool as ot brought back nostalgia even if only a few years . Season 2 likely grows tiresome as we know the story n ending . Will watch for visuals not so much story

can't be worse than the last couple of seasons of GOT

I'll have to re-watch the first season, it's been so long.

Back