Elections House Oversight Committee Hearing descends into shouting and catty insults between AOC, Jasmine Crockett and MTG

Congress has turned into the Jerry Springer show. I don't if I should laugh or be ashamed.

Huh?? They actually fought?? when?? Or you mean one had better insults?? No way in hell. Both insults were ridiculous.
Although one of these chicks had fake eye lashes and one didn't.
The other has a badly built butch body and I’m pretty sure the carpet don’t match the curtains.
And yes, I meant a verbal smack down. I didn’t think I needed to clarify that is was verbal but here I am overestimating the mental faculties of my fellow citizens again.

Y’all up here saying “women” like the male politicians that predate them didn’t already set the gotdamn example.

This level of bichassery or passive aggression ain’t strictly female.

Dudes do it too.

How many Drake fans in here?

You’re lying

Huh?? They actually fought?? when?? Or you mean one had better insults?? No way in hell. Both insults were ridiculous.
Although one of these chicks had fake eye lashes and one didn't.

The fake eyelashes jab didn’t even make sense in its delivery. And she half apologized. The beach blonde badly built butch body clap back was actually funny and had some nice alliteration.

10-9 round for Crockett

The other has a badly built butch body and I’m pretty sure the carpet don’t match the curtains.
And yes, I meant a verbal smack down.
I have never seen any different colored hair roots but I am always willing to be corrected. Neither comment from either was a "verbal" smackdown.
I didn’t think I needed to clarify that is was verbal but here I am overestimating the mental faculties of my fellow citizens again.
It was weird because if there was a smackdown contest they obvious winner would be the woman that can do more muscle ups than anyone in this thread.

The fake eyelashes jab didn’t even make sense in its delivery. And she half apologized. The beach blonde badly built butch body clap back was actually funny and had some nice alliteration.

10-9 round for Crockett
OOHh so that's Crockett. OK got it.

Pointing out something on her that is REAL and can use to kick the shit out of her some something REAL went down is a better "clap back and actually funny"? OK uuummmmm wow... I guess I totally stand corrected.

OOHh so that's Crockett. OK got it.

Pointing out something on her that is REAL and can use to kick the shit out of her some something REAL went down is a better "clap back and actually funny"? OK uuummmmm wow... I guess I totally stand corrected.

They will never fight so yea that’s totally erroneous.

Taxpayer dollars arguing with each other over eyelashes smh

AOC is a vapid fool, no clue who Crockett is, but she is cute.

MTG is a complete disgrace. Her fellow Republicans should boot her from committees. Everything about her is disgusting. She has no interest in actual governance. And, her face looks like an old piece of shoe leather.

3 pages of responses, and NO ONE is shocked at the vocabulary here??

I admit I don't know any of these women, and I've never really listened to them talk, but I always imagined that someone in a "House Oversight Committee" would be at least well educated and able to speak with some eloquence, even in a verbal dispute.

"Y'all wanna play games with me, don't tell me to calm down, y'all talk noise and then can't take it.... cause if I come and talk shit about her, y'all gonna have a problem"

WHAT???

"Y'ALL TALK NOISE"??

I'm sorry, I don't live in the States but is this the way people working in the white house talk now?? Wtf is going on, 3 pages in and no one has even commented on it, is this now the accepted vocabulary of government officials??

And if it was just the Crocket woman at least I could assume it's just one outlier, but then in the same argument here is Cortez:

"Ooooh girl, baby girl, don't even play..."

What the fuck is going on here, if you didn't tell me what I was listening to I would assume that this is an argument at some Wal Mart in the middle of a Baltimore ghetto.

If you're a grown adult and you speak like this that's bad enough, but an elected government official?? How is this acceptable and accepted?

No wonder that country is going down the toilet, this is just ridiculous and embarrassing... not for the fact that a couple of politicians got too personal with their insults, but for the fact that they're not even able to eloquently express themselves and instead come across as a couple of high school girls from the ghetto.

<{clintugh}>

3 pages of responses, and NO ONE is shocked at the vocabulary here??

I admit I don't know any of these women, and I've never really listened to them talk, but I always imagined that someone in a "House Oversight Committee" would be at least well educated and able to speak with some eloquence, even in a verbal dispute.

"Y'all wanna play games with me, don't tell me to calm down, y'all talk noise and then can't take it.... cause if I come and talk shit about her, y'all gonna have a problem"

WHAT???

"Y'ALL TALK NOISE"??

I'm sorry, I don't live in the States but is this the way people working in the white house talk now?? Wtf is going on, 3 pages in and no one has even commented on it, is this now the accepted vocabulary of government officials??

And if it was just the Crocket woman at least I could assume it's just one outlier, but then in the same argument here is Cortez:

"Ooooh girl, baby girl, don't even play..."

What the fuck is going on here, if you didn't tell me what I was listening to I would assume that this is an argument at some Wal Mart in the middle of a Baltimore ghetto.

If you're a grown adult and you speak like this that's bad enough, but an elected government official?? How is this acceptable and accepted?

No wonder that country is going down the toilet, this is just ridiculous and embarrassing... not for the fact that a couple of politicians got too personal with their insults, but for the fact that they're not even able to eloquently express themselves and instead come across as a couple of high school girls from the ghetto.

<{clintugh}>

All of this theater is for their constituents, and theirs are younger. That vernacular was aimed at them.

I don't know much about Crockett but AOC is very well educated and she didn't get her degrees speaking like that. This was a choice.

All of this theater is for their constituents, and theirs are younger. That vernacular was aimed at them.

I don't know much about Crockett but AOC is very well educated and she didn't get her degrees speaking like that. This was a choice.
Yeah you're probably right... but still just as concerning, maybe even more so.

Instead of trying to be a better example to these kids, their path forward is appeasing the dumbest type of American youth and normalizing mindless behaviour... just tells you they don't give a shit about the kids who support them.

Yeah you're probably right... but still just as concerning, maybe even more so.

Instead of trying to be a better example to these kids, their path forward is appeasing the dumbest type of American youth and normalizing mindless behaviour... just tells you they don't give a shit about the kids who support them.

It pisses me off that the show was intentional, Crocket obviously had her comeback in her pocket and was waiting for the opportunity. She knew MTG would give her an opening eventually and she was laying in wait.

If you're going to take the time to set an ambush, do it in a way that matters. Attack policy decisions or general behavior on the floor, not this petty junior high nonsense.

It pisses me off that the show was intentional, Crocket obviously had her comeback in her pocket and was waiting for the opportunity. She knew MTG would give her an opening eventually and she was laying in wait.

If you're going to take the time to set an ambush, do it in a way that matters. Attack policy decisions or general behavior on the floor, not this petty junior high nonsense.
Agree it certainly seemed that way, and the fact that it was somewhat premeditated makes it even more pathetic, they actually gave it some thought before they opened their mouth and it still came off as pure petty idiocy... all 3 were just embarrassing.

cat.jpg

Embarrassing - Throw them all out.

Back