Law House passes antisemitism bill that will target free speech and criticism of Israel

Thinking about it, the intent of the First Amendment was to ensure our government could not be isolated from public criticism and assessment.

Yet now we pass a bill intending to provide another government some measure of this very privilege.

It's actually kind of amazing.

Thinking about it, the intent of the First Amendment was to ensure our government could not be isolated from public criticism and assessment.

Yet now we pass a bill intending to provide another government some measure of this very privilege.

It's actually kind of amazing.
It's a measure designed to protect another government at the cost of your own citizens.

I've never encountered a more cucked piece of legislation. it's actually fascinating ,makes me wonder what would happen if israel declared war to america. congress would probably surrender immediately.

Meanwhile, freedom of speech in Germany:

<Grimes01>

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
― George Carlin

Last edited:
So, are you saying you feel this bill, which was drafted and rushed through both houses, out of nowhere, at a blistering rate with bi-lateral support, was simply a coincidence with these protests and the two have nothing in common?

Or perhaps that a bill that would do NOTHING and would not be useful to them in the current situation despite being treated this way?

Interesting stance.

I only offered my interpretation of the text, I never took any political stance, but it is interesting and telling you and so many others ITT did without reading the bill first.

The far left were the largest block of Representatives who voted against the bill (the squad, Ro Khanna, etc.). Republicans were the ones who wrote the bill and got it passed, although it had bi-partisan support.
It’s left wingers who cry about antisemitism and hate speech lol

The biggest whiners about anti-semitism are the right wing Evangelical base, they cry more about anti-semitism than even Jews lol.
Jews literally are the far left lol. Why do you think the left doesn’t attack Jews but attack Christians. Jews definitely aren’t right wingers.

Literally everything woke you see today is because of Jews. They control the media and entertainment.

Did anyone ever refute this post?
Yes, the Bill defines anti-jewish discrimination as basically anything that hurts Jewish feelings, particularly in regard to the holocaust and Israel. So let's paint a scenario:

I'm on a college campus arguing with a jewish student about Israel, and i say "Israel is an apartheid state and they're committing genocide".

That Jewish student can complain to the Feds, the Feds investigate and find me guilty of anti-semitism because under this Bill's definition, anti-semitism includes "holding israel to a different standard as other countries". The Feds can then put pressure on the University to punish me, i get expelled. Thats how this Bill can work. And it WILL be used to silence any criticism of Israel on college campuses.

Hate Speech LAWS have no place in this country.
From the River to the Sea this group shall be wiped off the map!!!!! Globalize the Infitada!!!!

David Duke and Ilan Omar approve this message

Make no mistake, the US government is willing to go as far as shred the constitution to protect Israel. This anti-zionism criticism Bill (which is what it really is) should be the scandal of all scandals, but you won't hear much of a peep from all the free speech warriors.
Bullshit, anyone with a working brain is against restriction of speech. It's our right to critique whoever we feel needs it, for whatever reason!

College campuses can't talk about the USS Liberty incident or the dancing Isrealis.

Bullshit, anyone with a working brain is against restriction of speech. It's our right to critique whoever we feel needs it, for whatever reason!
You're saying bullshit, but Congress just voted overwhelmingly to suppress free speech for Israel's benefit, and Senate will also likely overwhelming support that, then Biden will likely sign it into law. So i say again, the US government is willing to shred the constitution just to protect Israel.

The way this dude framed the Bill in his opening was utterly dishonest, "the Republicans joined the Democrats"......No, it was a Republican bill passed by a Republican congress and the vast majority of the votes against were Democrat lol. It's true that the Bill had wide bipartisan support, but he's presenting it as thought it was a Democrat initiative. The GOP is gonna have to wear this one.

From the River to the Sea this group shall be wiped off the map!!!!! Globalize the Infitada!!!!

David Duke and Ilan Omar approve this message
Zionist detected

Jews literally are the far left lol. Why do you think the left doesn’t attack Jews but attack Christians. Jews definitely aren’t right wingers.

Literally everything woke you see today is because of Jews. They control the media and entertainment.
It's not just them, the Evangelical Christian zionists have a lot to do with whats going on. Let's not pretend otherwise.

You're saying bullshit, but Congress just voted overwhelmingly to suppress free speech for Israel's benefit, and Senate will also likely overwhelming support that, then Biden will likely sign it into law. So i say again, the US government is willing to shred the constitution just to protect Israel.
And I'm saying 99% of the people don't approve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back