House Republicans launch 'Phase 2' of Trump dossier probe

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
House Intelligence Committee Republicans have launched “Phase 2” of their probe into the origins of the unverified anti-Trump dossier, firing off an inquiry to a host of current and former officials -- including former FBI Director James Comey.

The new letter includes a dozen questions about the dossier, including how the officials in question learned of the document’s Democratic funding and whether they held meetings about the unverified allegations against Trump or took any other official action.

Fox News understands the questionnaire went out to about two dozen current and former officials.

Among them were Comey, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, who testified in May 2017 that the Trump dossier was virtually unknown to him.

2pfl.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ans-launch-phase-two-trump-dossier-probe.html

I suspect they know the answers...

PS, #9 tho...

I hope we can get some answers I don't like the intel community being involved in dirty politics on either side, it does no favor to the public

Better make sure his answers are correct. He could end up pleading guilty to lying to purjury.

This.

Is.

It.

B̶e̶n̶g̶h̶a̶z̶i̶ U̶r̶a̶n̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ #̶R̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶T̶h̶e̶M̶e̶m̶o̶ Dossiergate IS IT. Worse than Watergate by like, nine.

This.

Is.

It.

B̶e̶n̶g̶h̶a̶z̶i̶ U̶r̶a̶n̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ #̶R̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶T̶h̶e̶M̶e̶m̶o̶ Dossiergate IS IT. Worse than Watergate by like, nine.

You forgot pizzagate and jade helm.

You forgot pizzagate and jade helm.

Jade fucking helm.

The US government is using walmarts as a staging area to round up people and put them in FEMA camps because muslim kenyan communists wanna take our guns and hate us for our freedom.

That there's a conspiracy. They just don't make em as harmlessly retarded as they used to.

hot plate of nothingburgers coming thru!!!

"the unverified anti-Trump dossier"
LOL
Large parts of the dossier were corroborated elsewhere IIRC. Good spin by Faux News though.

This could get ugly.

Like, embarrassing for the Democrats and our leftist brethren.

This will be just as big as an embarrassment as the 19 Benghazi republican lead investigation that found out no crimes were committed but it won’t stop the right from knowing the real truth. It doesn’t matter the outcome of this investigations lie the dozen or so other investigations Nunes and friends have wasted taxpayer dollars on.

This will be just as big as an embarrassment as the 19 Benghazi republican lead investigation that found out no crimes were committed but it won’t stop the right from knowing the real truth. It doesn’t matter the outcome of this investigations lie the dozen or so other investigations Nunes and friends have wasted taxpayer dollars on.

A fake dossier was prepared to surveil a US citizen. There's a legitimate question as to whether the FBI knew the source of the information (DNC/Hillary) before they used it to get a FISA warrant.

Ironically, there's more to this than the "Russian collusion" nonsense.

Last edited:
in honor of Black History Month, I have replaced the bland unseasoned "This is it" with an uppity, hot sauce in my bag...
about-to-go-down.gif

A fake dossier was prepared to surveil a US citizen. There's a legitimate question as to whether the FBI knew the source of the information (DNC/Hillary) before they used it to get a FISA warrant.

Ironically, there's more to this than the "Russian collusion" nonsense.
The first source was a Marco Rubio donor. Once Trump locked up the nominee, the Rubio donor dropped it and then it was picked up by Shillary. The dossier is probably the last bi-partisan corroboration the last 9 years, in D.C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back