How about a Cain/Rothwell rematch?

Implying Rothwell showed he had a chance in that fight. Dude was getting mauled from the opening...

And this is why everyone erroneously believed Cain to be some sort of HW god. People just assumed he'd beat everyone without him every having to prove it. Rothwell was so "mauled" that he was getting back to his feet while eating Cain's pillow punches straight to the face. Cain probably would have still won as long as he didn't have his buttery soft chin tested.

Yes and no. The Ben fight was so long ago even though it will be yet another rematch for Cain, but the first one was stopped at a stupid time, so I wouldn't mind it. Cain has basically been typecasted. Seeing him against anybody other than JDS and BF seems weird now.

Cain vs Arlovski, Cain vs Stipe, Cain vs Hunt, Cain vs Browne and you want a rematch?

One might pose the question..... WHY?

Ben would get demolished. I love how Cain after loss to an elite HW after 20 months layoff is suddenly a mid-tier fighter.

And this is why everyone erroneously believed Cain to be some sort of HW god. People just assumed he'd beat everyone without him every having to prove it. Rothwell was so "mauled" that he was getting back to his feet while eating Cain's pillow punches straight to the face. Cain probably would have still won as long as he didn't have his buttery soft chin tested.

If Cain had a soft chin JDS could have easily KO'd him the last 2 fights. Even the first fight, Cain didn't even go out, as the punch messed his equilibrium. I swear to you, I'm not even a Cain fan, but I do think he is a "HW god". No one really has a chance to beat him besides Werdum. I'm still interested in seeing a highly prepared Cain vs Werdum as well. Just my thoughts.

Back