How about Conor vs Paddy the Baddy for the Vacant BMF belt?

The belt right now is vacant and I think when Conor comes back it will be the perfect time to find a champion for the belt. These guys are one of the 2 baddest guys on UFC roster and thier star power rivals no one. If not Paddy then Sugar O malley would do. both or great fights IMO
giphy.gif

Because Masvidal is the BMF. And neither of them deserve it. Duhh.

bigtop_wrestling_belt__1_-r50-1868x743.jpg

They could fight for this BT title at 185 and TS can put the belt on the winner after the fight.

bigtop_wrestling_belt__1_-r50-1868x743.jpg

They could fight for this BT title at 185 and TS can put the belt on the winner after the fight.

Not gonna lie but I would definitely put the belt on the winner. The belt looks rather cool as well, it has some badass clown who was likely an assassin or serial killer. I also like the colors used.

The real BMFs are guys like Drew Dober who are willing to fight everyone in front of them. Not some Leprechaun who tapped out in 3 different weight classes

The BMF belt should be thrown into a volcano.

Also Paddy is an early prelim level fighter and would get folded with ease by washed up Conor.

They should have the first in-the-Octogon Power Slap Fight

It will get people used to the inevitable Power Slap Fights on UFC cards

I like this matchup but they won't agree to it.

He ducked Costa and went super quiet when Costa called him out on social. He was real macho man though when he had 10 guys to back him up to fight Costa though. Yeah thats not really a BMF.....If need 10 guys to fight someone I wouldnt consider myself a BMF
45 posts per day, and they all suck.

Conor flew a bunch of hooligans to NY from Ireland to go after Khabib. Uses a heavy chunk of steel to injure innocent fighters.

Do you even think while you’re typing?

And the lineal BMF is Leon Edwards. Smarten up, alright.

The belt right now is vacant and I think when Conor comes back it will be the perfect time to find a champion for the belt. These guys are one of the 2 baddest guys on UFC roster and thier star power rivals no one. If not Paddy then Sugar O malley would do. both or great fights IMO

How about they fight for the wwf belt?

Back