How about that stockton slap

There was one in the second that landed hard as shit lol

stockton slap>touch butt

I literally laughed out loud when that first slap landed.

*slaps

Conor: lol?

*1-2 connects. Conor wobbles.

That was beautiful.

Lol, got smacked the fuck up and slapped the fuck up!

Conor couldnt do shit against that stockton slap

The second McGregor got rocked, Nate started smirking and going full Stockton on his ass. This night was too good.

He landed a bunch of em. Some even seemed to hurt Conor LOL.

Lol, got smacked the fuck up and slapped the fuck up!

This is me for the last 2 hours.

kelso.gif

He hit Conor with one and Conor started smiling and talking shit. I was on my feet after that fucking awesome. I almost wish this had been a full camp for this fight with Nate cuz we missed out on shitloads of shit talking leading up to the fight. 11 days was never enough to really get this thing rolling.

yeah came looking for a slap gif as well. can someone deliver?

I was in a packed sports bar with people booing Nate and cheering on Conor. As a big Diaz fan, it was beautiful.

I was in a packed sports bar with people booing Nate and cheering on Conor. As a big Diaz fan, it was beautiful.
my bar started mostly pro conor, but there was a roar when diaz won

I'll have to rematch it to get the exact number, but it was definitely more than one. Maybe 5 in the standup?

Plus that little flurry of them Diaz threw when McGregor was sweeping him at the end of Rd1.

Yeah, a lot of them came around and cheered, but this one obnoxious guy with a green hat, the sadness in his eyes... Tate vs. Holm got a huge reaction as well.. A lot of beer was spilled.

Back