How are you doing for falling down this winter?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I been on a hot streak but that ended yesterday when I fell down the hill of my side yard and had a son of a bitch getting out of there - all ice

then today I was shoveling a fresh snowfall and fell down so hard my phone flew out of my chest pocket and punched me in the tooth - no shit I thought I totally broke another tooth but my chompers are strong bro

You fall down guys?

No, I can walk properly like an adult and I'm not Canadian.

I've taken one spill so far. I was shoveling the end of the driveway and caught some ice. Didn't end up hurting myself or anything.

I only fall up hills.

giphy.gif

Snow coming in tomorrow. That's okay until it starts becoming ice..

My gf tells me I've "ping-ponged" down the hallway after being drunk and trying to go to bed recently, but I don't think I've fallen down yet...

they actually have commercials on Armed Forces Network for this exact situation that play in Germany

people come out buildings, don't see the ice, and bam, down the stairs or sidewalk they go hahaha

The last time I went outside was almost 2 weeks ago. It had rained and frozen and I could barely stand up. My car did well to get out of the driveway. There is snow on top of that. It's the light fluffy stuff because it's been colder than my ex wife's heart since Monday but it's warming up a little today. It might get as high as -5 after hitting -30 overnight and it's -17 now. I have the Yaktraxs ready to go.
915Mm%2BHdBaL._SL1500_.jpg

i have relatively good balance, so i tend to not fall down.
plus i'm a manlet, so that also adds extra balance/low center of gravity.

The last time I went outside was almost 2 weeks ago. It had rained and frozen and I could barely stand up. My car did well to get out of the driveway. There is snow on top of that. It's the light fluffy stuff because it's been colder than my ex wife's heart since Monday but it's warming up a little today. It might get as high as -5 after hitting -30 overnight and it's -17 now. I have the Yaktraxs ready to go.
915Mm%2BHdBaL._SL1500_.jpg

Man I been looking for footwear like this

I have the shitty kind that just stick to your soles but they fall off - I want something like this that wraps around the top of the boot

Looked for them recently but becausese the whole city is ice they sold out

Are the warpo around spring things as goot as something pointy that can dig in??

Fell over drying off after a shower, I know "hot", and into the door jamb with my right shoulder. Grade 2 separation. Been a couple months now and all healed up.

I fell off a cliff once, fucked myself up pretty bad. I haven't fallen over or off anything since...........I'm blessed.

This season I'm batting a 1000 thus far. Last night I had on the wrong shoes though and slid on one foot a couple feet in a parking lot. That was my closest call this season.

Grew up in California and spent one year outside of Boston. Definitely cracked my but a few times, walking on ice takes a little getting used to. Live in Hawaii now so no worries.

Man I been looking for footwear like this

I have the shitty kind that just stick to your soles but they fall off - I want something like this that wraps around the top of the boot

Looked for them recently but becausese the whole city is ice they sold out

Are the warpo around spring things as goot as something pointy that can dig in??

They work pretty good because the springs cover a lot of angles. I do have some of the studded ones that they gave us at work but they can raise hell with wood floors.

Back