How bad will Val Shev's training be affected?

karatefoo

they trained me wrong, as a joke!
@Blue
Reaction score
Seems like she is not showing too much training at gyms on her social media (she travels to different gyms usually) and her main training partner (her sister) seems to be dialed in on a career in commercial piloting.

I see Val scaling back and not really changing her routines too much to make drastic improvements in her future fights. She still has a good chance with a Grasso rematch but I can't see her breaking her habits.

Shevchenko is now the most arrogant fighter on the roster since the UFC told Ngannou to take a hike. Although Jones, and Izzy are ramping up on arrogance again.

Shevchenko doesn’t think she lost. She never has. She thinks it was a fluke. Even after knowing Alexa and her team saw that tendency, and drilled it.

If Shevchenko lost it’s the refs fault.. The judge’s fault.. High fucking tide, with a full moon.

She doesn’t give anybody else credit. I really like Antonina, btw. I think it’s really cool that she’s island hopping in the tropics in those small planes. That’s a career she can do for decades. Major respect to her.

I have to believe that she has to be the voice of reason to her little sister. Even if she isn’t training with her anymore. She has to know what’s going on. Many people thought Shevchenko lost to Taila. She 100% lost to Alexa.

And she needs to lay it out for little sister. If Shevchenko does not take any of these girls (Alexa, Taila, or Erin) seriously. They can, and will beat her. And Shevchenko has been ducking the trilogy with Amanda since last July. She calls everybody else arrogant, and says that they talk too much. But she doesn’t want to fight any of them.

Shevchenko is obviously still elite. But, she needs to get her ego under control.

I do expect her to take this rematch seriously though. She has a good chance to get her belt back. But Erin, and Taila would both beat her in her next fight. Let alone what Amanda would do to her.

I guess we’ll see. The fight doesn’t have an actual date yet, I believe. So no training footage doesn’t mean much right now.

She knows she can't defeat this leviathan of destruction, the world's most dangerous woman, so why bother trying? Might as well just kick back and enjoy the time she has left.

WYHOQzs.jpg

Get In , Get Rich , Get Out

It looks like shes taking the Joanna route of instagramming herself and then getting KOed in the Weili rematch. I could see Grasso finishing her again

Seems like she’s on her way out mentally. The hunger to be great isn’t there the same since she’s already done it all. Which is fine, happens to most. She’s been fighting for a long ass time. Might have a few good performances left in her since she has losing her belt to possibly motivate her, who knows. But the clock definitely is ticking

Shevchenko is now the most arrogant fighter on the roster since the UFC told Ngannou to take a hike. Although Jones, and Izzy are ramping up on arrogance again.

Shevchenko doesn’t think she lost. She never has. She thinks it was a fluke. Even after knowing Alexa and her team saw that tendency, and drilled it.

If Shevchenko lost it’s the refs fault.. The judge’s fault.. High fucking tide, with a full moon.

She doesn’t give anybody else credit. I really like Antonina, btw. I think it’s really cool that she’s island hopping in the tropics in those small planes. That’s a career she can do for decades. Major respect to her.

I have to believe that she has to be the voice of reason to her little sister. Even if she isn’t training with her anymore. She has to know what’s going on. Many people thought Shevchenko lost to Taila. She 100% lost to Alexa.

And she needs to lay it out for little sister. If Shevchenko does not take any of these girls (Alexa, Taila, or Erin) seriously. They can, and will beat her. And Shevchenko has been ducking the trilogy with Amanda since last July. She calls everybody else arrogant, and says that they talk too much. But she doesn’t want to fight any of them.

Shevchenko is obviously still elite. But, she needs to get her ego under control.

I do expect her to take this rematch seriously though. She has a good chance to get her belt back. But Erin, and Taila would both beat her in her next fight. Let alone what Amanda would do to her.

I guess we’ll see. The fight doesn’t have an actual date yet, I believe. So no training footage doesn’t mean much right now.

images

All those "arrogant" fighters are world champs, tell them what they need!

She won't change anything. Even though she travels around she is bringing the same small gang of people with.

after losing two in a row, she just doesn't have that look in her eye anymore.. she's done.

She knows she can't defeat this leviathan of destruction, the world's most dangerous woman, so why bother trying? Might as well just kick back and enjoy the time she has left.

WYHOQzs.jpg

This looks like it's from a Teen BJJ magazine or something.

She likes ponies, Sparkly hair clips and rear-naked chokes.

Reactions: Xuh
She hasn't been travelling a lot for her past few fights. She actually moved to Vegas and is based out of there. The camp in Japan was a weird one.

No doubt!! The post fight interview after the split decision loss to Nunes was Val at her most arrogant and saltiest. She completely dismissed Nunes and her win that fight.

Pre flight school Antonia training partner Valentina is the new Motivated BJ Penn.

<mma4>

You shouldn't worry so much about things you know so little about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back