How badly was Conor emasculated tonight?

The better question should be, how badly were conor fanboys, including asswipe dana white, emasculated tonight?

Have any of you guys been neckcranked, its horrible.

I mean the dude just made a ton of money and is super rich. Doubt he really cares that much.

Conor knows if he fights Khabib again he'll get hospitalized and maybe even almost killed. Khabib won't be so nervous next time for one thing.

Dana and the UFC will do their best to convince everyone they didn't see what they saw, and he'll rush Conor back to fight somebody, just like he did with Ronda, but just like Ronda Conor's heart won't be in it and he'll just lose again and walk away for good next time.

I agree 100% and can't wait to see this midget leave the sport forever.

I don’t think this was that bad. Guys been away for awhile and got beat by a very good undefeated champ. That type of wrestling is almost impossible to defend against.

Randy couture beat chuck up nicely in their first fight and then he trained and came back.

He took on three Dagestani thughs and got them kicked off the UFC.

Too bad Artem is without a fight again.

It was a really good fight? How does two guys scrapping out and one loosing mean one's emasculated haha.

This lol. That was a great back and forth fight, and Conor didn't go out like a bitch. I was going for Khabib but my respect for Conor rose a bit higher. He always goes to fight. I was surprised he was even able to stand up or pull guard once against Khabib.

I do think it's within the realm of possibility for him to beat Khabib. Khabib's been tagged before, and Conor only needs one clean punch on anyone to end a fight.

That being said, having tapped to a neck crank ... I don't see him signing that contract to fight Khabib again.

This. I had a bet on the line and I was sweating when Khabib was just standing there letting Conor box and potshot him. For a second it looked like Conor was going to string together a 2-3 punch combo and catch him cold. If they fought again Conor could totally Aldo him, Khabib was extremely hittable while standing.

This lol. That was a great back and forth fight, and Conor didn't go out like a bitch. I was going for Khabib but my respect for Conor rose a bit higher. He always goes to fight. I was surprised he was even able to stand up or pull guard once against Khabib.

This. I had a bet on the line and I was sweating when Khabib was just standing there letting Conor box and potshot him. For a second it looked like Conor was going to string together a 2-3 punch combo and catch him cold. If they fought again Conor could totally Aldo him, Khabib was extremely hittable while standing.
His grappling held up quite well and even stiffened him a few times, I'm a huge Conor fan and I've came out of this quite happy as I honestly thought it could have been a lot worse, that rally on round 3 made this a great fight.

Back