How big or ugly do you need to be where nobody messes with you?

It’s more about how you carry yourself.

Those that wish to do harm on the unsuspecting, have a trained instinct to pick those they know won’t be trouble.

It has nothing to do with how much time you spend in a gym, or how tall you are, but the experiences you’ve gained through life.

I’ve walked in most parts of the world, alone at times and my life experiences show in my demeanor, when I walk in an area that could be trouble.

The gentle smile I carry , on most occasions around my friends and hometown, is amiss , when I’m walking the streets Of Rio or Bangkok or Moscow for examples.

Ugly and fat enough. nobody wants you other than to rob you and kill you.

I was thinking 6´1 over 230lbs and you are just too massive.

I'm 5'11.5 and 250. I'm not too massive. I run around and play basketball like a young person, and did tonight.

Looks and build mean more than height imo.

I’m 5’ 10” (king of the manlets) about 240lbs. It’s 50/50 in work over what my nickname is, Shrek or wreck it Ralph. I know I’m not the guy people look at and think let’s fuck with chubbman. I’ve been told as much many times.

It’s a good thing too because my bitchass has 30 seconds of fight in me and I’m saving that for the next person who cuts in line at KFC.

I'm roughly 6'3" and weigh about 230, and am generally the least intimidating person i know

There's a thread in the street fight forum about an ex NFL lineman who's now homeless getting hassled by some punks. It doesn't end well form them but it does show that bullies will go after you if they think you're weak even if you're enormous.

Doesnt matter what size you are

Get a .32 gun just for fun and a razor in your shoe and no one is messing with you except for maybe a jealous man

That's clinically obese. For reference, Overeem is under 250 lbs and he's 6'4. And you aint no Reem for sure.

I have a spare tire right now, and I'm actually closer to 255. At 235-40 I was in great shape, and at 31 could do 28 pull-ups, and one-arm pull ups. If I lose 15 lbs and 3 inches off the gut, I'll be fine and back comfy in my 36 pants.

I was 255 before and not fat(ish) like now. I had 22.5 inch arms.

I played 5 games of 1×1 tonight, and just did a bit of yoga. Did 20 miles or so on my bike yesterday. The love handles suck, but I'm not obese. I tore half my right bicep 6 months ago, and losing that one side strength for certain exercises has been a bummer, but it's coming back.

the following saying rings true at all times: it's not the size of the dog, it's the size of the fight in the dog

There is a breed of asshole who intentionally tries to start shit with the biggest guy in the room. Those people must be scared off by your demeanor, not your size.

True. but if you are 6´6 (2,0 meters tall) and over 200lbs. Idk..

i am thinking like myself, i am under 6ft but not a manlet, and am not heavy. I am a prime target to rob or beat up walking down a dark street by myself. Also many guys in western 1st world countries are taller then me at bars. But if i was Brock lesnar size it would be a different game.

ah true to a degree. Crazy homeless guys even if skinny. I would not mess with unless i was a thug and had a gun. Why? because those guys have aids needles for all i know and might contaminate you.

Looks does play into this though, Many male models or pretty boy guys like justin bieber and brad pitt. Would get messed with in street situations or bars (if they are not famous with wealth and protection) just on the basis of thugish guys being jealous and seeing them as easier targets. The features that go into making really attractive male seem to not often correlate with features that go into making a born fighter like a wanderlei silva or thiago silva.
I'm exactly 6 feet tall. Not impressively built but I generally look angry and alert. Pretty hard to sneak up on me. I've avoided being jumped several times just by realizing someone is moving to flank me, and turning to face them immediately.

I also don't talk shit or provoke confrontations. Live in the ghetto long enough and you develop good instincts for danger.

There is NO size that will deter a crazy person(s) from attacking you . My friend is 6’’5 320. Carries himself decently but not overpowering . Gets fucked with in bars more than my other friend who is 6 ‘0 210. The smaller guy has a presence that’s eerily calm yet menacing . Sly smile in his face like he knows something others don’t . That said ..I know of a bouncer at a local nightclub in my town who is near 7 footer 350 who got bottled first day on job and nearly died cause his jungular got sliced and now bears a nasty scar across face that took 80 stitches or some shit ...so ..weapons and multiple attackers always outdo SIZE and PRESENCE. Since caveman days . Ain’t nothing changed but the players . Games same .

Im 5'11,175, cant be anymore average than that.... Been beaten up, and have beaten up people. I just try and look confident wherever i am..... I am now way to old to try to pretend to be tough anymore.

I’m 6’4” 275. It’s been a while but much smaller dudes have picked fights w me simply bc of my size. No fun to be around that.

I dont think there is a size.

Overeem and his brother got in a fight in a night club with a gang of guys.

James Thompson is 6'4 and 300lbs and got KOd on a night out

I've heard of rugby players mugged at cash machines.

One of my friends is 6'2 and 230lbs and openly admits to being on steroids and trouble seems to find him all the time.

There were people who messed with Andre The Giant, so while size is helpful, you're still going to have to deal with people giving you shit occasionally.

Back