Resolved How can I change number of posts per page?

Bagatur

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It seems to have reverted back to something like 10-20 per page. Where can I change that?

Life without 50 or so posts per page is miserable!

Life without 50 or so posts per page is miserable!
Indeed! I come to a thread - it shows that there are pages and pages of new posts! I start reading and it is over in several posts.

i cant find where i can adjust it to the maximum for both options.

before there was a max of like 40 posts per page but i cant find that in my preferences or privacy or details or anywhere.

can someone help me out with this if there is something i am missing???

Posts per page option got deleted and we're now stuck with only 20 posts per page.
I've been telling the powers that be to fix this before I set my rabid hamster loose to bite them in the genitals.

I’ve been looking for that too. I hate the 20per compared to 50.

Used to have it set at 50, like any sensible Sherdogger.

Now it's been reduced. Can't find anywhere to reset it.

Anyone?

The new layout is atrocious. It's like the site went back to 1998. The previous layout was optimized for phones. This is not lol.

I looked for the same, didn't see it. Blasphemy squared

Should be good to go... Account / Preferences

Should be good to go... Account / Preferences
Didn't see anything under Account Details or Preferences. The option to change it used to be at the bottom of each thread.

Couldn't find the setting either.

I always had mine set to 10 replies per page, and this 20 per is torture.

So many good features have been lost. Have they even fixed posting jpgs yet?

U7ezHEp.gif

Posts per page is coming back. The add-on was implemented yesterday but was returning an error after saving the preferences so the tech team is in contact with Xenforo to see what the issue is so it's been switched off for the moment.

So many good features have been lost. Have they even fixed posting jpgs yet?

U7ezHEp.gif
This particular example is an issue with imgur from what we've been told.

If it's a gif, embedding as a media link instead of an image link is a temporary workaround.

Last edited:
Posts per page is coming back. The add-on was implemented yesterday but was returning an error after saving the preferences so the tech team is in contact with Xenforo to see what the issue is so it's been switched off for the moment.

This particular example is an issue with imgur from what we've been told.

If it's a gif, embedding as a media link instead of an image link is a temporary workaround.

Will it still be capped at 50 or any chance we can bump it up to 75-100?