How can St Pierre beat Bisping? seriously..what can he do?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He can't wrestle fk him..Bisping is too big, he can't outbox him..how can St Pierre win?

Bore St. Pierre is gonna try to dry hump him for 5 rnds, per usual. But the count is gonna take a rain check on the lovefest and TKO him in the 4th . Mark my words.

In MMA you can submit, KO, TKO or get a decision win. Just a few examples. Welcome to the world of MMA.

You will have to wait to tomorrow to find out.

I always contended that GSP needed to move down, not up. The division grew several inches and many pounds since he first started as a WW. Everyone knows he started to struggle to finish the bigger guys. I just hope he doesn't look bad.

IMO if he sneaks in a few early hard jabs that blurrs Bisping's vision this might help. Kind of what he did with Kos 2.

Last edited:
5 rd Wrestle Fuck

5rd L-n-P

Whore-Hey and his hard-ass homies jump bisping on the to the ring and it it declared a No-contest (using conor logic and claim "moral victory")

GSP shocks the Sherdog forums via wrestlefuck and a gifted judges decision

He can't wrestle fk him..Bisping is too big, he can't outbox him..how can St Pierre win?

Well he wrestle fk'd him last time they sparred grappling, which isn't a fight, granted, but he's also done that to everyone else so his sparring experience suggests he can do it to Bisping too. Bisping has admitted as much.

Furthermore, he said he's seen Bisping has some predictable habits "when getting up" that he'll exploit. That's essentially announcing to us what he'll do. Prevent Bisping from getting up.

At least that's his plan. He's done it before in sparring and now he believes he has some reads or tells he can work with to do it more convincingly this time.

At first I utterly ruled him out of this fight. But then hearing his plan is to exploit where he's strongest and Bisping is weakest AND that he's done it to Bisping in the past with LESS information, I think he's got a 50/50 chance now. That's a plan that works really well for GSP traditionally.

So I'd expect a boring, classic GSP "position over damage" type of fight. And I'll be cheering Georges on through the boredom. Or even in spite of it. Hard work being a fan of such a passive fighter but I like the guy if not his fighting style.

If Bisping does KO him that's also the truth that needs heeding though.

Look at how Mayhem Miller was able to blanket Bisping, now look at how GSP blanketed Mayhem Miller.

There you go, MMA equation solved.

He can do literally nothing to harm Bisping. Only lay on him.

After the weigh in pics I cancelled my bet, GSP looked better than I expected and Bisping looked worse. The GSP / Bisping fight is a toss up. The only sure bet (90% sure) is that JJ beats up Rose.

Why are you so sure St.Pierre won't be able to wrestle Bisping?

Tim Kennedy was able to that while being the same height and a couple lbs heavier on fight night than St.Pierre is expected to be . Kennedy has said he's around 205 on fight night while St.Pierre posted a picture from a few days ago around where he weighed around 197.

mmaaa.jpg

Can't believe nobody pointed this out before?! Call the fight off! It's a mismatch!

I'm surprised by the amount of people that think he has no shot. I mean, Bisping had a best case scenario fight vs. Luke and people act like that guy is gonna show up everytime. He barely beat Anderson and hendo who are very old, he also got damn neared finished by both. I'm just saying, Bisping is only number one by having the belt. Kind of reminds me of the short period Matt Serra was champ, you had to say he was number 1 because he was the champ but everyone knew there were at least 5 better fighters in the division.

Back