How can you rank Jones above DC? (you can't).

Making defensive threads to champion DC is not a good look.

I saw him win a decision and then headkick him and beat him into unconsciousness

That's how I rank him above DC

So you condone and encourage cheating?

Do you have kids? I hope not.

i have no issue with PEDs in sports- its not a big deal in other sports, and in MMA if it were up to fighters it would be allowed there as well.

im a fight fan., id prefer them as realistic as possible.

the world is full of people on PEDs- what good is a contest to determine who is the baddest if you eliminate the PED population?

yes, i have kids- 2, and a "possible.

I know they're performance enhancing, but do you realize that it doesn't equate with skill enhancing? PEDs don't make front kicks more precise. They don't make TDD better. They don't teach you how to manage distance.
Stay bitter my friend, stay bitter.
View attachment 404313

As I predicted in my TS, you crooked cheats are too dumb to understand below the surface.

Jones wouldn't even leave the locker room without confidence boosters. But this is too difficult for your limited brains to fathom.

i have no issue with PEDs in sports- its not a big deal in other sports, and in MMA if it were up to fighters it would be allowed there as well.

im a fight fan., id prefer them as realistic as possible.

the world is full of people on PEDs- what good is a contest to determine who is the baddest if you eliminate the PED population?

yes, i have kids- 2, and a "possible.

Because the effects of PEDs are not exclusively on fighters. They are already there to get hurt and brain damaged for other people's entertainment. PEDs are forbidden because they are bad for people's health, thus fighters should not be allowed to encourage their use even further.

Making defensive threads to champion DC is not a good look.

I'm not defending DC. DC's achievements speak for themselves.

I'm questioning the intelligence of Jones fans. And I'm winning.

As I predicted in my TS, you crooked cheats are too dumb to understand below the surface.

Jones wouldn't even leave the locker room without confidence boosters. But this is too difficult for your limited brains to fathom.
Not your TS, your OP. TS is Thread Starter, OP is Original Poster or Original Post.
But this is too difficult for your limited brain (no 's' required when addressing 1 person) to fathom.
1521211287787.jpg 1521211287787.jpg

I will make it simple

Longest reigning LHW champ of all time, never lost the belt in the cage to anyone including DC..
Essentially 24-0 in his career, wins over HOF fighters galore.
2 wins over DC or technically 1 win and 1 NC..

Pretty easy..

Is Lance Armstrong still the best ever cyclist?

Will Bonds, Sosa, McGwire and company make the Hall Of Fame?

Does Marion Jones still own her track records?

Does Ben Johnson still own the record in the 100?

Jones beat him twice and made him cry plus is the youngest ufc champion and has never lost.

Everyone who has ever fought in ufc loses to Jones, that is my opinion.

Sherdoggers have such irrational hatred for Jones it's messing with their thought process

So you condone and encourage cheating?

Do you have kids? I hope not.
Dude everyone cheats . Whether is peds,eyepokes, fence grabbing, holding on to a towel to make weight. It happens in every sport. Wake up. Someone is always gonna do something that is considered cheating to get the edge . If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

I know they're performance enhancing, but do you realize that it doesn't equate with skill enhancing? PEDs don't make front kicks more precise. They don't make TDD better. They don't teach you how to manage distance.
No, but they sure do improve recovery time so you can spend more time practicing skills and making them better.

Dude everyone cheats . Whether is peds,eyepokes, fence grabbing, holding on to a towel to make weight. It happens in every sport. Wake up. Someone is always gonna do something that is considered cheating to get the edge . If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

Crooks think this way.

PEDs are forbidden because they are bad for people's health, thus fighters should not be allowed to encourage their use even further.

1. this is your opinion, so it shouldnt be stated as a dogmatic fact- m opinion differs, and my opinion happens to be in line with the opinion of the majority of the fighters.
2. i wont even bother with the "PEDs are bad for your health"- you obviously know nothing about them. taken properly, they are the best thing for your health- abused? sure, they can hurt you. same thing with food, water and oxygen gets poisonous at high levels.. do you consider food and oxygen bad for your health?

1. this is your opinion, so it shouldnt be stated as a dogmatic fact- m opinion differs, and my opinion happens to be in line with the opinion of the majority of the fighters.
2. i wont even bother with the "PEDs are bad for your health"- you obviously know nothing about them. taken properly, they are the best thing for your health- abused? sure, they can hurt you. same thing with food, water and oxygen gets poisonous at high levels.. do you consider food and oxygen bad for your health?

Are you comparing food and oxygen to PEDs?
<36>

Hilariously dumb. Jesus Christ.

Back