Social How come most black people are Democrats?

whyivoterepublican.jpg

thumb_trump-trump-sdemsoc-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-35116385.png

both parties do this but whatever helps you through your day's

Only one party has convinced the majority of its voter base to vote contrary to their self interest and instead vote for the interests of the few.

Only one party has convinced the majority of its voter base to vote contrary to their self interest and instead vote for the interests of the few.
how is the democratic party actually helping minorities? In what ways

Because they like to be told poor baby, it isn't your fault, and let me get you a bunch of free stuff to make up for it.

Guaranteed votes, so why change.

It was only a matter of time before this thread brought out bigotry like this.

Well, what you wrote, you are either racist to black people or a black person yourself.
Far from racist.

Nothing wrong with seeing the damage Democrats have done to Black Americans.

Don't worry, plenty of Republican politicians are shit too.

I try to surround myself with independent people who take responsibility for their actions and outcomes who have a desire to succeed and strive to meet their potential in life. I DGAF what color their skin is or wether they are rich or poor.

please explain I can't wait to hear a good argument about this.

they don't get it

Oh, I get it...

I'd just rather not vote against my own best interests.

But that's just how I roll.

It was only a matter of time before this thread brought out the bigots like this.

If you don't see the damage politicians have done feeding victimhood, you are blind. It is a fantastic way to get votes because it works. Too bad too, so many people have sold themselves short.

If you don't see the damage politicians have done feeding victimhood, you are blind. It is a fantastic way to get votes because it works. Too bad too, so many people have sold themselves short.

Attempt to deflect all you would like but your statement was blatantly racist.

Last edited:
Because if you don't vote Biden you ain't black

the first two responses are wrong, there is more nuance to it, but basically in the late 70s and early 80's the democratic party had begun showing signs of subversion with identity politics, and thus labeled the right as white supremacist's/bible thumpers etc. and tried to use tribalism as a means of gathering votes instead of ideas. The right acted poorly, and doubled down accepting some of those titles thus creating a rift.
Does the War Room still do year end awards? I’m nominating this one for Dunning-Kruger post of the year
So basically the right doubled down being white suprematist?

I'm not trying to be a asshole here but the video keeps skipping for some reason. Can you explain why instead?

When the GOP came out against civil rights and voting rights you had Barry Goldwater calling it "Communistic"... That was a wrap for Black people voting Republican en masse.

It's like...

"Yeah... We know you want to be treated the same and be able to vote just like every other citizen in the country, but... Nah."

When I was a boy here in the Deep South, I was at the doctor. My mom took me around the back and I thought I was about to get a spanking. She said, "read that sign."

There was a sign on the ground near a bricked over doorway on the wall and the sign said... "Colored entrance only." She told me, "Son, when you were a baby, I HAD to bring you in through here because we weren't allowed in the front door. Don't ever forget this."

The GOP has carried that torch loud and proud and I want no part of it.

29906170001_5538869367001_5538869202001-vs.jpg

From the "Unite The Right" rally^ and something tells me those guys with the flags and hoods don't vote Democrat.

Also with voter suppression/purges going off the rails here in GA. You couldn't pay me to vote Republican.

Yes, I am a Black man and I refuse to vote against my own self-interests or those of my wife and son.

Back