how common is PEDS in sports? heres an experts opinion.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Yeah but its still not an even playing field. Guys who pass the test limit themselves while guys who get busted are on like 10x the doze and they still get to fight like Jones. Jones is still cheating. Roiding harder than everyone else and gets away with it.
"roiding harder than everyone else" would not result in jones test result patterns. its just not how things work.

Hes talking shit. I dont think bisping, nate, or even conor were on peds. In boxing im 100% sure malignaggi was clean
This only legitimizes doing peds when someone like him is saying everyone is doing them

yes you do your own research. these are easily verifiable quotes. this post is about 2 quotes of an expert. not about studies and shit. the quotes are real and verifiable im not concerned with other stuff.
sure, you're more of the "tabloid headlines" type of guy, i get it ;)

Lebron spends millions on staying fit. Imagine the shit that dude is on. Explains the early balding

Mandatory
Diaz.jpg

Dr. Diaz.

Don H. Catlin is an anti-doping scientist and one of the founders of modern drug-testing in sport. Catlin has overseen testing for performance-enhancing drugs at the three most recent Olympics held in the United States since the 1984 Summer Games in Los Angeles, as well as testing for the United States Olympic Committee, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Major League Baseball’s minor leagues and the National Football League (NFL). He has also developed drug identification techniques currently in use at the Olympic, professional and collegiate levels.

******** According to him "they are all doping, every single one of them" this is his own choice of words. another quote is how hard it is to beat the testing... "its really easy to beat, very easy!"

thoughts?

So when i win my first UFC title..ill be the first clean fighter to do it?

I think thats a pretty broad paint brush buddies using to create dramatic effect..

Some people still have morals..even if they're the minority

Hes talking shit. I dont think bisping, nate, or even conor were on peds. In boxing im 100% sure malignaggi was clean
This only legitimizes doing peds when someone like him is saying everyone is doing them
youre the expert though arent you? you probably couldnt pass a 9th grade chemistry test right this second. youre talking out of your ass. just cause someone isnt caught doesnt mean theyre not doing it. everyone that is caught was getting away with it until that point.

youre the expert though arent you? you probably couldnt pass a 9th grade chemistry test right this second. youre talking out of your ass. just cause someone isnt caught doesnt mean theyre not doing it. everyone that is caught was getting away with it until that point.

imo Hunt is clean.

Dude is old, fat and a HW = easier to detect PEDs

And I doubt he would spend his money on designer drugs lol

Half the chooches at the local planet fitness are on juice. ..of course these professional athletes that get ktfo when they lose their competition are on juice.

Rampage said Bisping used PEDs, and he was a teammate of his.

sure, you're more of the "tabloid headlines" type of guy, i get it ;)
youre more of the living in teletubbies wonderland type of kid thinking everyone is clean. LOL, youre either a wannabe fighter or youre thinking about becoming a wannabe fighter or youre an ex wannabe fighter. youre also not taking stuff and wanna live the idea that everyone is clean so you wouldnt need steroids if you ever make or would have made it to the top LOL.

your gullible innocent mind is really entertaining though. i wish i could have this type of mindset.

What were the doing in college? Wrestling is grueling, I've always wondered if college athletes got away with stuff.

Mostly just steroids. I went into college clean. Got man handled and eventually got on so I could compete. They don’t even test for steroids in D1 college wrestling. They test for weed, coke and stuff like that but I’ve never heard of someone failing for steroids. They probably just don’t want to know.

Last edited:
Yeah but its still not an even playing field. Guys who pass the test limit themselves while guys who get busted are on like 10x the doze and they still get to fight like Jones. Jones is still cheating. Roiding harder than everyone else and gets away with it.
Exactly.

I've said this repeatedly and shertards still don't understand it: cheating is not binary. There are degrees of steroid abuse, and the guys getting caught may very well be abusing PEDs to a greater degree.

Nate said everyone in the UFC was on PED's, which obviously included himself, since he was in the UFC when he said it.

Rampage said Bisping used PEDs, and he was a teammate of his.

More like implied after bisping through shade on Trt which Rampage was on(maybe Page directly, can't remember) . I think Rampage just said people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

If I had to pick only one PED and Bisping I'd go with Epo. With the money on offer in such a physically demanding sport I have no problems believing this at all. That includes Hunt, Diaz bros and all the others that everyone uses as their clean poster child for PED free mma. Body shape is no indicator of clean.

More like implied after bisping through shade on Trt which Rampage was on(maybe Page directly, can't remember) . I think Rampage just said people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

If I had to pick only one PED and Bisping I'd go with Epo. With the money on offer in such a physically demanding sport I have no problems believing this at all. That includes Hunt, Diaz bros and all the others that everyone uses as their clean poster child for PED free mma. Body shape is no indicator of clean.
exactly people think you need to be ronnie coleman otherwise youre clean LOL.

mark hunt? doubht that.

dude was fat, old and a hw whichs means => much much easier to detect PEDs. You could literally take 5 million liters of blood from HWs (compared to midgets).

in his book he also talks about how much he regretted not taking steroids in PRIDE.

mark hunt? doubht that.

dude was fat, old and a hw whichs means => easier to detect PEDs. You could literally take 5 million liters of blood from HWs (compared to midgets).

in his book he also talks about how much he regretted not taking steroids in PRIDE.
blood? 5 liters? you illiterate moron LOL. they dont take more blood off of anyone. finish 6th grade chemistry book then come back to me.

fact that hes fat means nothing the fact that hes old makes it more likely that hes on something.

Back