How Did Caceres Lose Round 3?

They must have favored the long range strikers. No way did he lose RD3 and Goff got robbed in a similar kind of fight.

Green check mark on my Tap card so i am good with it but Goff was robbed and that i am not good with. :mad:

Terrible judging imo, thought it would be a split decision win for Woodson, but also thought there was a decent case for Caceres winning the match. Not one giving him round 3 is fucked.

Sean Woodson’s body disturbs me
Interestingly, the guys (and girl) on the mic were pushing him the whole fight. Then he gets an 'interesting' decision. Sanko was right during the broadcast. Get inside on him and continue with very long combinations. He has no gas tank. He has some slick boxing but I think they were giving him too much credit. He's a 10-15 ranked fighter in my eyes.

He didn't. Those judges are incompetent, corrupt, or a mixture of both.

They must have favored the long range strikers. No way did he lose RD3 and Goff got robbed in a similar kind of fight.

There were at least 3 bad decisions on that card.

Caceres/Woodson
Goff/Waters
Tecia/Ricci

Fit the narrative better to get Woodson and Ricci the wins.
Interestingly they went with Waters against Goff.

All three judges* scored Round 3 for Woodson.

At time of writing, 90.8% of fans on mmadecisions.com scored that round for Caceres.

Other than the last 15 seconds of the round, Caceres dominated the round.

Did the judges take a nap between rounds two and three, then wake up at the end of the third round?

*Sal D'Amato, Henry Gueary, Brian Puccillo
Whilst I agree that Caceres had that, a fan observation means very little. Most MMA fans don't understand what they are looking for.

Back