How do I become a Sherdog collaborator?

Renato MMA4Ever

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello people,

How can I become a Sherdog collaborator? I do serious work in the MMA of Rio de Janeiro / Brazil and I have the greatest coverage in small and medium-sized events throughout the State, not only in the city, besides making coverages outside of Rio de Janeiro as well, we have contacts throughout the Country. I can forward our Media Kit and more information to see the seriousness of our work.

We are one of the best photographers in the country, we have 3 journalists, 4 photographers, designers, webdesigners and several contacts in the specialized press.

To sum up, beyond seriousness, we bring professionalism to the events we cover.

Renato Nogueira
Coordinator MMA4Ever

Hello people,

How can I become a Sherdog collaborator? I do serious work in the MMA of Rio de Janeiro / Brazil and I have the greatest coverage in small and medium-sized events throughout the State, not only in the city, besides making coverages outside of Rio de Janeiro as well, we have contacts throughout the Country. I can forward our Media Kit and more information to see the seriousness of our work.

We are one of the best photographers in the country, we have 3 journalists, 4 photographers, designers, webdesigners and several contacts in the specialized press.

To sum up, beyond seriousness, we bring professionalism to the events we cover.

Renato Nogueira
Coordinator MMA4Ever
PM @MFridley ...

Back