Opinion How do you feel about the economy?

Economy is good shape Yay or Nay?

• Nonanswer for ranking control

• Confident + Right

• Confident + Left

• Concerned + Right

• Concerned + Left

• Confident + 3rd Party/center

• Concerned + 3rd Party/center

Results are only viewable after voting.

brackis1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Markets have been indicating a downturn lately and housing prices are sky high, but oil is cheap and there's close to full employment as ever. Curious what the war room thinks about the state of things overall (without blaming a political party, strictly with regard to overall sentiment). Seems like so many people are caught up in potential Trump impeachment stuff (whether legit or not) rather than the economy as a whole, which has had huge gains lately.

Last edited:
Anyone who is truly left isn't measuring the quality of the US economy according to the price of gasoline, the size of their personal paycheck or where the Dow closed.

Markets have been indicating a downturn lately and housing prices are sky high, but oil is cheap and there's close to full employment as ever. Curious what the war room thinks about the state of things overall (without blaming a political party, strictly with regard to overall sentiment). Seems like so many people are caught up in potential Trump impeachment stuff (whether legit or not) rather than the economy as a whole, which has had huge gains lately.

You still here I thought you were long gone. Did you ever pass the bar?

Those that are concerned + left, explain yourself

I chose confident right however housing in my area is 20% overpriced.

I think we’re due for a recession.

Bring it on, the 2008 one hit me hard and I always wondered what it would be like to be in a solid recession proof situation (like me and my wife are now) during another recession.

Those that are concerned + left, explain yourself

The market is due for another downturn, but we are already doing everything possible that would be done to prevent recessions during a downturn.

What type of engine?

Well, he's referring to 5 speed automatic transmission. Any slow down ahead, and we' have a long jump to 1st gear and crawl speed, i.e. recession. Right now we're still at full speed.

Bring it on, the 2008 one hit me hard and I always wondered what it would be like to be in a solid recession proof situation (like me and my wife are now) during another recession.
I with you here. I think I could acquire some cheap neighboring property if it hits hard enough. My wife is recession proof and I nearly am (and honestly, we really don't need my income).

I assume american economy. Well i want to see the results so ill vote as non american based in what i feel.

I with you here. I think I could acquire some cheap neighboring property if it hits hard enough. My wife is recession proof and I nearly am (and honestly, we really don't need my income).
Are your lifestyles recession-proof insofar as you won't incur losses on existing wealth or are your jobs in tacts too?

I assume american economy. Well i want to see the results so ill vote as non american based in what i feel.
honestly I feel like we are globalized enough that it's correlated in many ways.

Back