How do you know if you are a genuine person?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
I essentially got called a genuine person today and I took the compliment but felt guilty about it while continuing to talk about the topic.
Lol. Anyways what would your minimum requirements be to be considered a genuine or solid dude>

I essentially got called a genuine person today and I took the compliment but felt guilty about it while continuing to talk about the topic.
Lol. Anyways what would your minimum requirements be to be considered a genuine or solid dude>
Don’t lie (to self and others) and if you make a commitment, keep it.

aliens.jpg

I see whats going on here.

I gaze deep into a mirror while plaintively touching my face.

(Still not convinced.)

Sometimes Sherdog surprises me with a gem of a thread like this. Well done TS! Let's have more quality threads like this in 2021!

I found that if I dont feel guilty or ashamed by my actions or behaviour, then Im probably genuine. I sleep good.

But then again, it depends on your morality/ethics.

Recognizing others faults within you is a step. Owning your shit is another.

just to de clear, you can be a genuine asshole too.

Do you actually mean what you say?

How can any of us ever be genuine if we’re constantly changing moment to moment. You aren’t the same person you were when you were 5 and you won’t be the same person you are right now when you’re 70. If anything real being “genuine” is just a fleeting sentiment of how you’re currently feeling. You thought you was but you wasn’t. You won’t be what you think and whatever you think you brought was what “isn’t” even before it’s ever thought.

Where did you last leave your shopping cart when you went to the store.

Back