How do you see Pimblett vs Ferguson ?

Who wins ?

• Pimblett

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Ferguson

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Tony's last 7 are a caliber higher than Paddy. l think Tony wins a decision and retires
Never been a Tony fan but I hope you're right. Happy endings are rare in MMA but seeing his decline is just sad. I'm doubtful but I hope he goes out with a win.

Ironically a gift matchup for both guys; but Paddy by some sort of decisions

Tony jabs him up in rd 1, probably gets taken down but will do some solid work off his back, siimilar to the Chandler fight. Round 2 he'll start out doing even better busting Paddy up, before throwing something lazy & getting club-n-sub'd. New level of sadness emerges.

A losss would be a consecutive 0-7 record for Tony, and propbly a retirement plan,
so , is Pimblett a chance for Cucuys to return ?
I'm rooting for Paddy and hoping Tony finds peace in retirement.

Tony isn't just physically diminished from his prime, but he fights exceptionally sloppy now and it gets him into lots of trouble. If he hasn't tightened up his fight iq for this fight he's gonna get himself subbed. If he could just stop trying to do dumb shit he no longer has the ability to do, he could make it a competitive fight.

I think Paddy is good enough to win if he grapples for 3 rounds... if he strikes Tony can beat him.
Unfortunately, Tony seems like a spent force so to speak.
Paddy can take a shot; and is probably quicker and more durable than Ferguson at this point in time.
tony is going downhill but pimblett is a can.

weird but 4 years ago people were making a case for tony being the greatest lw of all time, then he cut weight twice withiin 2 weeks. what a fall that has people now thinking he was nevery really good, overrated, and he fought washed up people.
Always thought that Tony was beatable.
I never understood why his opponents chose to fight him in the scramble.
Guy was as tough/durable and crafty as they came; but extremely hittable.

And yeah, that 2nd weight cut ruined any chances he had against a newly (relatively, all the “ly”s) Gaethje.

tony is going downhill but pimblett is a can.

weird but 4 years ago people were making a case for tony being the greatest lw of all time, then he cut weight twice withiin 2 weeks. what a fall that has people now thinking he was nevery really good, overrated, and he fought washed up people.
Gaethje put a full careers worth of CTE on him in that fight. Tony was too tough for his own good. A swift KO would have been much better than that extended beating.

Tony will get clobbered in round 2 or 3. Everyone will talk about how good Tony looked and how he was winning the fight before losing.

This fight isnt fair for pimblet I think tony is well above paddy's level and is also a bad matchup style wise for paddy..

Paddy will be in for a long night

This fight isnt fair for pimblet I think tony is well above paddy's level and is also a bad matchup style wise for paddy..

Paddy will be in for a long night
Yes even a slow old tony..

Tony wins the fight Paddy wins on the scorecards. :p

but on the real Tony training like an idiot with Coggins training all the wrong things. I think Paddy finds a submission in round three.

Pimblett might lose, but it wouldn't be any sign of a career resurgence for Tony.

Pimblett just isn't at that level yet, his striking is basic, his ground game is good but he lacks the wrestling or the physical strength to get it there.

If Tony does lose to him the it's a sign of just how far he has fallen. He has only lost to guys currently ranked in the top 15, Paddy isn't good enough to be ranked.
This, there is no return, he isnt a 28 years old that could still have one last run, he is done either way.

Pimblett is no where near as bad as people think, just had a bad performance last time out

He should run through tony

Back