International How Do you think AOC handled this?

How did AOC handle this?

• Poorly

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • As well as you possibly could

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

William Munny

My Pronouns: Fuck/You
Banned
Reaction score
AOC with her partner, were confronted by pro palestinian folk, demanding AOC call it a "genocide."

How well do you think she handled this?

I mean, there is no compromise with the far left, so this is as good as one can do.

the other option would be "no comment" or straight up ignoring these "people".

your thoughts?

Last edited:
Gold standard is how Romney handled the heckler in the airport proclaiming Trump had the election stolen from him.

Lol at people just walking around staring at their phones trying to get reactions out of people so they can post it on social media.

They should have their phones shoved up their asses and left there.

Seems like she's caught in a kerfuffle of her own doing.

To any other prospective young liberal politicians looking to court votes from the crazy far left. You're either with them 100% of the time on any and all issues, or you're a fucking Nazi.

Looks good on her.

6tW.gif

Whats up with that guy's greasy neck beard?

She handled it alright. She was put in a no win situation and refused to play for the most part.

Being a public servant doesn't mean you gotta dance for every jerk off with a cell phone just because they demand it.

Also thought she looked pretty alright too.

I think this really illustrates how fringey these people are. The most left-wing member of the federal government is unacceptable to the far left. People can just totally ignore them.
Good post.

there is no appeasing these fanatics.

our former mayor here found out the hard way just how uncompromising these far left zealots are.

Why are these wackos so insistent that people use the language they demand?

1.5% of the population of Gaza has died over 6 months of intense warfare. It's fair to think that doesn't describe a genocide--even if you are against Israel in this conflict. AOC handled this fine, up and until she allowed herself to be bullied into agreeing with that idiots rhetoric.

I think this really illustrates how fringey these people are. The most left-wing member of the federal government is unacceptable to the far left. People can just totally ignore them.
Liberals need to do a better job calling these nuts out. The right needs to do better calling out the fanatics too

AOC with her partner, were confronted by pro palestinian folk, demanding AOC call it a "genocide."

How well do you think she handled this?

I mean, there is no compromise with the far left, so this is as good as one can do.

the other option would be "no comment" or straight up ignoring these "people".

your thoughts?

I hate this new ‘partner’ shit

AOC doesn't make the grade for Sherdog, or the answer would have been obvious.

<{cuts}>

Why are these wackos so insistent that people use the language they demand?

1.5% of the population of Gaza has died over 6 months of intense warfare. It's fair to think that doesn't describe a genocide--even if you are against Israel in this conflict. AOC handled this fine, up and until she allowed herself to be bullied into agreeing with that idiots rhetoric.
Intense onesided warfare where Israel pounded the crap out of a defenseless population. Whats the percentage for it to be a genocide? 10%? 98.5% of the Gazan population are like refugees now without anything working. 1.5% of the US population would be close to 5 million people.

Intense onesided warfare where Israel pounded the crap out of a defenseless population. Whats the percentage for it to be a genocide? 10%? 98.5% of the Gazan population are like refugees now without anything working. 1.5% of the US population would be close to 5 million people.
It does sound pretty close to a genocide. She is afraid of being labelled something if she calls it out.

Back