How do you think bones vs hendo would have played out

nobody is impossible to ko. dont be that guy
Obviously not IMPOSSIBLE. But nobody has EVER been close to KO-ing Jon, it's a huge leap to think that Hendo would have been able to right in the middle of Jon's prime 8 years ago. I just can't envision it, but sure there is always a chance I guess..

SzLZS_tvZXyYc-3_BvngTlpW3jOuwtGuDoonMpmC_dc.jpg

I remember seeing hendo next to fedor and thinking he looks short next to fedor. I have stood next to fedor he is like 5'10 tops and thats pushing it. Hendo may only be like 5'9. How insane is that, considering the list of savages he has faced at higher weights including fedor.
This seems to be pushing it a bit. I thought Fedor was legit 5'11 to 6 feet straight up? Hendo was barely just shorter than Fedor during their weigh-ins when standing up straight.

Other than that, Jon picks Hendo apart from the outside, or he can just take him down and start raining down elbows or punches from hell because if DC can ragdoll Hendo like he's from 2 weight classes below, why can't Jones?

Love Hendo but he has nothing on Jones apart from maybe landing a H Bomb. Jon by decision or submission

Last edited:
See Jon vs Chael fight

Also, the answer that is most probable is watching Daniel Cormier against Dan Henderson.

Jones vs. Sonnen and Cormier vs. Henderson are both great answers for this thread.

During the MMA fight between Cormier and Henderson, Joe Rogan (the commentator at the event) even said what was blatantly obvious.

Joe Rogan: "No disrespect to a legend like Dan Henderson, but this is like watching a Boy (Dan Henderson is The Young Boy) fighting a Man (Daniel Cormier is The Man)."

Thankfully, Stipe Miocic is 2-1 against Daniel Cormier.

Jones by submission

Hendo, really wasn't that good

Rounds 1&2 with Hendo trying unsuccessfully to get inside & Jones working front kicks and side kicks to keep the distance. If he didn’t get a head kick finish, then a takedown with elbows followed by a key lock or kimura in round 3.

Before the fight: "This will be JUICEHEAD's biggest test so far! Dan has a great chance of winning!"

After the fight: "Jon beat another washed-up MW, whoopdedoo <45>Dan's never beat anyone and should retire"

Jones oblique kicking Hendo’s knees into. Bolivian, to set up g-n-p/RNC late finish

Hendo too small for Jones. Jones would have easily beaten Hendo.

It looks a lot more damaging but similar to Shields vs Hendo.

He'd crack him a few times like DC and Rampage did then fall to a sub or a TKO. This was Jones at his peak bro.

Roid Jones would have fired off all sorts of shit from out of range like Anderson did,and TRTHendo would have eventually gone down in flames

Back