How does Conor get a Visa to come to US with a criminal record?

Bob Sapp

Red Belt
Reaction score
He has committed 2 crimes on American soil. He attacked the bus which led to a few people being injured and destroyed property. Now again he destroyed someones property. I thought if youre a foreigner and you commit crimes on US Soil you are not allowed to get Visas anymore.
Can someone explain.

giphy.gif

He has money.
Do you just pay a higher fee for a “tourist visa” or whatever if youre in Conors situation? Is that how it works?
Im assuming hes on a tourist visa at the moment.

Not all crimes are bars to admission. Conor's previous conviction was nothing. If he's actually convicted of robbery in FL he'll need to get a waiver before he can come back but it won't be that difficult to get. You'd be surprised how many people with records cross the border every day.

Having a criminal record doesn't automatically ban you from travelling to the US, I have no clue why people believe that.

Runs Murica

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I think he generate money so it's tolerated. If it was just some average Joe of the streets it won't be allowed.

He has committed 2 crimes on American soil. He attacked the bus which led to a few people being injured and destroyed property. Now again he destroyed someones property. I thought if youre a foreigner and you commit crimes on US Soil you are not allowed to get Visas anymore.
Can someone explain.

White priviledge.

Having a criminal record doesn't automatically ban you from travelling to the US, I have no clue why people believe that.

Because having a criminal record can often affect whether you can enter other countries (eg. Canada, Australia), and seeing as the US acts like the world's policeman, people probably assume it's the same there.

Can someone explain.

That wasn't a crime.
It was Khabib who tried to molest Artem.

You are right but "automatically" is the operative word here. I don't think it's crazy to say that if he weren't rich and famous those who evaluate visa applications would look at it differently.

Can someone explain.
Ask Ali

His daddy is friends with the country's boss so...

Money makes life a lot easier. Get rich bois.

Money talks and Conor walks

giphy.gif

Back