How does Conor have so much fans?

How does a piece of garbage like Khabib has fans?

I rip on him and his most ardent huggerz here, BUT - Dude can sell a fight, and he ALWAYS comes to throw down. I can't think of a single BORING fight he's ever been in.

Do I like the non-defending stuff, and the over - the - top nuthugging? Hell naw.

But I do understand why MMA fans enjoy his antics and fights.

He's a crazy dude, and he's fun to watch scrap.
This right here, honestly when he emerged he reminded me of Bj Penn the attitude everything about him. But his nuthuggers took it to another level.

Because he has an entire country behind him.

If one of us goes to war, we all go to war.

How does a piece of garbage like Khabib has fans?
He's doing more for his people and village than you have in your entire life for yours.. so it's not hard to see why he has fans.

Because he has an entire country behind him.

If one of us goes to war, we all go to war.
That's just something he said so the Irish would line his pockets with gold and it worked like a lucky charm and bought him luxury homes in the US.

Ask him for some of his bread and see if he still wants to go war with you.

That's just something he said so the Irish would line his pockets with gold and it worked like a lucky charm and bought him luxury homes in the US.

Ask him for some of his bread and see if he still wants to go war with you.

I'm actually not Irish, I was just quoting him.

I don't understand the hype or whatever that keeps the train rolling. He's a flash in the pan that most people on these boards defend so religiously.

Can't have any threads without it being wastelanded unless it's a nuthugger thread. People are giving Khabib absolutely no chance lol and giving Conor a participation trophy for finally Manning up and taking the fight only because he has nothing to lose.

Got outboxed by a fresh yet 2 week camps Mendes and ragdolled on the floor making Conor beg the ref to stand up.
View attachment 422827

Then proceeds to get a KO on Aldo despite the fact that it was half Aldo's fault for sticking his chin in the air and rushing in emotionally.

Cherrypicks Diaz thinking he's the easiest fight and gets strangled like a gazzelle.
View attachment 422829

"Wins" a MJ decision in the rematch which was literally a track session from Conor.

Convinces his poor fanbase into buying his hype about KO'ing an undefeated boxer in Floyd but gets utterly embarrassed in front of the world aside from his nuthuggers.
View attachment 422831
Took his fanbase for fools and robbed them of their money lol.

Sherdog champion of the world Conor...
View attachment 422833

His face after he gets stopped by Khabib.

Don't hate, just because I'm rooting for Khabib, Conor fans equally rip on Khabib as well.
You live on Conor's shaft

FT9Tequ.png

He's doing more for his people and village than you have in your entire life for yours.. so it's not hard to see why he has fans.

Doing for his people and village? Are we living in 1500? What kind of stupid charity idea are you talking about?

The guy is a friend of a dictator and shames on homeless people and you defend him?

Doing for his people and village? Are we living in 1500? What kind of stupid charity idea are you talking about?

The guy is a friend of a dictator and shames on homeless people and you defend him?
So you don't think that Khabib making into the UFC and actually giving another route of success for his people/youth is something to look down upon?

Who is this dictator friend you speak of..

Conor never fails to deliver inside the cage or out of it. He's full of energy and charisma, and is one of the best in the world when it comes to combat. His fights are always entertaining. His press conferences are always memorable. Not really a mystery why so many people love him.

So you don't think that Khabib making into the UFC and actually giving another route of success for his people/youth is something to look down upon?

Who is this dictator friend you speak of..

Khabib has ties with Kadyrov, a chechen dictator well known for his violations of human rights.

And recently a video of him mocking a homeless person was made public.

He is not an example of a good person at all.

Khabib has ties with Kadyrov, a chechen dictator well known for his violations of human rights.

And recently a video of him mocking a homeless person was made public.

He is not an example of a good person at all.
Who gives a fuck if he knows a dictator. It's not like he goes and does the atrocity of said dictator personally.(please, let's not get all warroom in this bitch)

The homeless thing was a little douchey. Come on man everyone's not perfect.

You wanna know also a example of a not good person? Someone throwing a dolly at a window full of people and ruining a couple of people's way of making living.

I dislike the fact that he won two belts and didn't defend either one. However, when you make as much money as he does, why fight so often? Fighters who make pocket change want to fight 3 or 4 times a year just to save up a little cash, but when you make multi millions of dollars, especially with the Mayweather fight, I'm just glad the guy is coming back at all. Don't get me wrong, I still want him to get wrestle fucked and beat up til he taps or has his corner throw in the towel.

Now, if he knocks Khabib out, that will solidify that fucker as one of the best to ever do it...then we probably wont see him again for another couple of years.

Some realistic comments on here on his style, appeal and his idiot fans. If he beats Khabib, that wuld be impressive.

As usual, a decent thread can only last a page :)

You're gonna give me a stroke with all that salt. Which one of your heros did Conor fuck up? Mendes out boxed him is where I stopped reading...was that before or after he got knocked out?

I'm not a huge Conor fan but the guy comes to fight, and for the most part, he delivers on giving me my money's worth as far as paying money to watch a fight. He can most definitely fight, and while I don't understand his fanboys, I understand his haters even less.

And I don't know what you've been looking at that leads you to believe nobody is giving Khabib a chance, but it's quite the opposite from what I've been seeing. The blind hate for Conor is just insane. I don't get how so many can deny the simple fact that he can fight.

Again, I'm not a huge fan, but all you haters make me want to see him succeed in spectacular fashion.

Polarizing, quick wit and comes to fight.

I dislike the fact that he won two belts and didn't defend either one. However, when you make as much money as he does, why fight so often? Fighters who make pocket change want to fight 3 or 4 times a year just to save up a little cash, but when you make multi millions of dollars, especially with the Mayweather fight, I'm just glad the guy is coming back at all. Don't get me wrong, I still want him to get wrestle fucked and beat up til he taps or has his corner throw in the towel.

Now, if he knocks Khabib out, that will solidify that fucker as one of the best to ever do it...then we probably wont see him again for another couple of years.

Wrong. If he beats Khabib, Khabib will suddenly be an overrated bum. You're not very familiar with sherdog, are you?

Back