How does Trump trigger so many?

They might but they are lying to themselves by doing so.

Nobody acts like Obama did in public. He talked like a robot. Trump is a much more accurate representative of the average American. He basically lives the "American dream".

Speak for yourself. Or, since, you don't live here and are basically insulting America (you seem to get what you know about the country from Eastern European propaganda), fuck off.

This isn't the stuff that cause people to hate on Trump. These are the things people who don't like Trump use to troll Trump's little snowflake followers. My guess is that the trolling works, we do now have this thread.

Funny thread considering trump is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most easily triggered president in the world.

BRB. Need some "executive time"

by doing such little things

eats KFC with a fork

uses abrasive language regarding other countries

eats burito

holds an umbrella

calls Kim Jung Un rocket man

etc.

They are babies who didn't get their way, so they kicking and biting at every possible front. They would rather see America go up in flames than not get their way.

Knows nothing of world affairs. Will be remembered for kicking off WWIII by claiming Jerusalem, which is not even part of Israel, is her capital.

I know, right? It's a completely alien concept.

They will never be the same....
K0nHox5.gif

LMAO. I don't think I have ever been more satisfied after an election, and all the blind rage from the left over the past year has made me grow to like Trump more and more. He brings pain to those who deserve it.

ebllobik9h6x.png

Speak for yourself. Or, since, you don't live here and are basically insulting America (you seem to get what you know about the country from Eastern European propaganda), fuck off.

Uh oh, telling people to fuck off? You seem upset. Deep breaths. 2020 is yours right?

Dude inherited everything he has and is really insecure about it (true story).

As for the question, asking how he "triggers" so many makes one sound like a teenager. Why do people find so many things Trump does to be stupid and vulgar, though? Probably because he's extremely stupid and vulgar.

Certainly not everything. He inherited millions and turned that into billions. Most people probably couldn't duplicate that feat. How many millionaires graduate to billionaires? It's a small club.

Certainly not everything. He inherited millions and turned that into billions. Most people probably couldn't duplicate that feat. How many millionaires graduate to billionaires? It's a small club.

Yeah but it was a small loan. He didn't do much when you consider it was just a million dollars etc...

Yeah but it was a small loan. He didn't do much when you consider it was just a million dollars etc...

No. He inherited tens of millions of dollars from his father. But, most millionaires don't grow their fortune into billions. It takes some business sense to accomplish that.

eats KFC with a fork

eats burito

holds an umbrella

etc.
he eats at mcdonalds bro just like all the corporate fat cats

eats KFC with a fork

eats burito

holds an umbrella

etc.

Id like to add a few things to the list of stupid things liberals make a big deal of:

-throwing rice in a coy pond in japan (along side shinzo abe)
-drinking diet coke (this is my favorite).

It's simple. He just tells the folks a lot of bullshit that they think is the truth. Political correct indoctrination has made many of us attracted to bullshit like it has the serum.

Fixed

Seems like what he said really hit home with you tbh.

I agree with him.

Liberals are some of the most vulgar people I've ever seen. It's unreal how they can be offended by anything Trump says. They are so phony.

Jack. Did you used to post as Jack Trapper

People are allergic to someone who tells it like it is these days. Its really strange

Funny thread considering trump is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most easily triggered president in the world.

BRB. Need some "executive time"

If his recent health results are of any indication, he be masterfully trolling for the most part, and the attacks don't really hurt him.

I don't particularly like the guy or his character, but he has been so demonized by the media to the point that I root for him. And so far he's done a decent job running the country, apart from making leftists cry multiple times a week (which they would have probably done anyways).

What really saddens me is the actual people that fall for the media's bias on Trump. The ones that think Trump will still destroy the world after 1 year in office, ban gay people, make slavery legal again, etc. I guess people don't watch Citizen Kane anymore, so they have no real scope on how the media can affect public perception of things.

Back