How easily would Prime-Big Nog have submitted Francis?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and I don’t mean that PTSD-bloated, zombie Big Nog that showed up to fight in the UFC you fools!

I am talking about the lean 235lb Pride-Big Nog that absorbed full power kicks from Mirko and a pile driver from 350lb juiced up Bob Sapp.

I think he would have Francis tapping within the first 2mins.

images

It would be hard for him to submit Ngannou while he was asleep with a level 3 concussion, Big Nog would not get him to the floor as easy as Stipe because Stipe is a wrestler not Big Nog

Well, nobody was able to take him out and Cro Cop with a much better gas tank than Ngannou couldn't do it. In top of that, the fight would be over the moment it hit the ground.

25 year old Nogueira would have tripped Francis to the mat and tapped him out in 2 minutes. No question.

I think prime Mir also would submit Ngannou in the first round

This is one of the rare hypothetical matchups where I forsee a former top fighter beating a current top fighter. Ngannou would always have a chance, but the odds would surely be stacked against him.

Prime Big Nog takes full-on piledrivers keeps on coming and submits the s out of you.

Nog would probably get beat up within an inch of his life and then pull out the magic armbar ala Crocop, Sapp, Slyvia etc.

Except he'd do it faster since Francis has no gas and Nog had a Hunt level HW chin

Last edited:
Stipe could've submitted Francis too, but typical Pride jizz fest thread after anytime a UFC HW fights so I'm hardly surprised.

Nog would probably get beat up within an inch of his life and then pull out the magic armbar ala Crocop, Sapp, Fedor, Slyvia etc.

Except he'd do it faster since Francis has no gas
He didn't armbar Fedor or Sylvia, in fact Fedor beat him twice and the Sylvia win was a guillotine.

Nog would probably get beat up within an inch of his life and then pull out the magic armbar ala Crocop, Sapp, Fedor, Slyvia etc.

Except he'd do it faster since Francis has no gas and Nog had a Hunt level HW chin
When did Nog arm-bar Fedor?

Stipe could've submitted Francis too, but typical Pride jizz fest thread after anytime a UFC HW fights so I'm hardly surprised.
Just sayin....the “evolved” HWs of today that people go on and on about(and pricks like you believe it all) could not do jack-sh*t to the true elite guys back in the day.

And also......
tenor.gif

and I don’t mean that PTSD-bloated, zombie Big Nog that showed up to fight in the UFC you fools!

I am talking about the lean 235lb Pride-Big Nog that absorbed full power kicks from Mirko and a pile driver from 350lb juiced up Bob Sapp.

I think he would have Francis tapping within the first 2mins.

images

not faster than getting CTE from the blows hed get.
oh, and fuck nunuganunu for the record.
and dana white fuck you too

Back