How entertaining was Holloway vs Zombie Card? Rate 1-10

On a scale 1-10 with 1 being trash and 10 being GOAT card

• Total voters

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
Just looking at the entertainment quality of the fights. Did they deliver?

Also give you takes on...

1) What did you think of the whole card

2)What was FOTN?

3)Who deserves POTN?

4) Did the main event deliver

7, the WMMA fight was a snoozer and Spann vs Smith deflated after it looked like Spann was about to finish Smith. The 3rd round was ass.

KZ’s walk out, the fight, the finish, the post fight interview and walk out of the cage with ”Zombie” playing… Just a great send off to retirement, even though he got KO’d. Went out on his shield, swinging like a bad ass against a true and tested killer in Max.

Not a bad event!

UFC is trash these days, I don’t watch the cards anymore

It feels weird having 1 at the top of the poll and 10 at the bottom.

Good prelims. Great main event. Enjoyed Blanchfield vs. Santos as well.

Spann vs Smith ruined it for me. Was IMO more embarrassing than Rose vs Carla 2 and Ngannou vs Lewis. I wish both could been given a loss. Otherwise it was a pretty entertaining card.

The end was so great that it made me forget both the Chikadze and the Spann bouts. I’m still emotional. It’s one of those rare things in combat sports that you can never forget.

KZs walkout and post fight exit really pushed the card up imo. It felt like a celebration and one he deserved

7. Maybe it was the early prelims for why I'm going this high. Felt like lots of quick finishes sped things up, and I enjoyed seeing Olecks and Billy Goff in a pair of one round bangers. Zombie vs Max went about as well as a retirement goes if the guy's going to lose. The escape in the second, and the final throwdown were just two sick moments. The rest of the main card... maybe too closely competitive to be fun. Overall nice when enjoyed with coffee, and honestly a little better than 292 which I'd give a 6 - 6.5. Outside of the Tuf finales and Suga Sean that card just didn't hit well.

Back