How excited are you for the next UFC main event? Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana

I'll be tuning in hoping to see Nunes get her ass kicked, which I feel is a very realistic possibility.

Also, nothing new here with the WMMA hate. Shit's ridiculous. There's an actually exciting fight with women that have KO power and 80% of Sherdog shits all over it. I could see Nunes going the boring panic rassin route, but it looks good on paper.

People are allowed to not like something.

I don't think I'll even bother trying to find a more fiscally responsible method on the internet.

I’m more excited to go grocery shopping tonight tbh

I'm looking forward.to it for sure. I'd say 8/10 given it wasn't the originag proposed match up with Pena.

Nunes has been in some fo the most memorable events etched on my brain.

Vs Rousey, Vs Pena 1

This thread is nothing but an overt women bashing thread. Sad fuckers.

About 3.50%. If Charles - Beneil wasn't on there I wouldn't even bother streaming it.

Not really excited for the main event and overall it's the worst UFC PPV of this year right now, so yeah.

Zero. WMMA blows. The only people who pretend to enjoy it are simps who think female fighters will read their pathetic white knighting and then slide into their DMs and reward them with sex.

I'm not going to watch it live because I'm working that night and $80 is too much for a weak card; I do care about the fight itself as a fan of the sport. So I give it a 6/10 on the scale of how much I care, but 0/10 on how willing I am to spend $80 watching it live.

Not really, i was watching Countdown today and i FF'd all of Nunes's sections, mid Oliveira vs Dariush was enough for me and i stopped, the fight is interesting but not that much, im getting the impression that it will be an uneventful UD by Dariush, Aldana trains in my Hometown so i was kind of interested in watching her, not that interested in the actual fight, i got Nunes by 1-2 rounds TKO, Aldana has decent hands but if she tags Nunes i think the fight will go down like a carbon copy of GDR vs Nunes.

yea, this one isn't exactly UFC's finest. Blame Canada.

There will likely be some very exciting fights, but for a PPV there is not much at stake here to really get excited about. We've already seen Nunes get beaten up and finished so it wouldn't be that shocking if it happened again and the winner of Poirier vs Gaethje makes a much more exciting opponent for Islam.

I mean the entertainment value comes down to matchups and these look like they could be ok. We'll see.

Back