How excited are you for the return of Jon Jones

How excited

• Total voters
Dah Champ is here...

So according to this poll Sherdog can't wait to see Jon again. So much for all this talk about boycotting his PPV etc. You're all talk, Sherdawg.

<JonesLaugh>

Not at all. I'm sure he'll win with no issue so no point watching. I'll be more interested when he faces a bigger threat.

Only a real low person gets excited for a cheater to beat subpar competition. Pretty happy with your life are you??? No happy person with any moral center could cheer for trash like that. Sorry, but that is a fact.

Degenerate fanboys FTW!

The hate is ridiculous for one of the most exciting busiest fighters to watch. Lebron & Tiger get the same amount of unwarranted hate. Right now Jon is the most tested MMA fighter on earth. I am pretty damn sure as we speak he is not on steroids. Deal with it.

TS, I am with you in being excited to watch one of the greatest fighters ever. His ability to kick the crap out of someone with those tiny legs is amazing. Add great hands and ridiculous wrestling along with super high fight IQ, and you have a monster.

He has a great finishing rate and always goes for the kill. Smith survived because Smith was backing up the whole time. Watch & see what Jones does to Santos aggressive game. Either Santos will change and be careful, or will get submitted or TKO'd.

Jon is one of the few who can win in a variety of ways. the most likely scenario is Santos being taken down and hell-bowed.

Compared to GSP who put on boring fights (primarily wrestling who lost his fight against Hendricks), or Conor who primarily relies on his left hand, or DC who primarily relies on his wrestling. Jones is the closest to a larger version of DJ.

Tune in and be a witness to greatness.

Back