How excited will you be if Masvidal vs Nick Diaz happen

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just listened to Ariel's MMA Hour podcast and Masvidal stated he's coming back and looking for a fight at the end of the year card. Apparently instead of Leon Edwards or Gunnar Nelson(whom both are looking to get a fight with the "gamebred"), he's very interested in going head to head with Nick Diaz.
If this happens ..
8rWSPVW.gif

Nick Diaz seems to be the hardest guy to lock inside a cage these days

Two guys who specialize in losing decisions. :D

would be a fun fight for sure. i just dont think masvidal is the name that will bring nick out of retirement.

Nick diaz will never come back and fight, just take a look at his instagram , drinking and smoking weed EVERYDAY . And every night he's in a night club drinking and filming instagram stories. Face the facts, the truth is hard to accept. He's too far gone into a world of debauchery, there's no going back, I hope I'm wrong but i've been following his instagram for a while and thats what it's looking like to me.

would be a fun fight for sure. i just dont think masvidal is the name that will bring nick out of retirement.

Agreed, it would be a great fight but NIck wants big money fights and Masidival is not it.

I'm going to get an erection so hard I'm going to pillage the neighbourhood with my "sword".

I dont think nick diaz will take that fight, He only want big names and Masvidal is not a big name and is a dangerous opponent with a chin made of steel.

<Fedor23>
Never really been impressed by Masvidal especially when he fights anyone worth a fuck. Nick has way bigger money fights if he decides to come back. Jorge is a nobody.

Back