How Good IS Tommy Fury? Terrible Tim Witherspoon Analyzes

That's not the reason to say the fight isn't fixed. It just looks nothing like a fixed fight. Fighters are usually pretty poor actors and if you've watched a lot of fights its generally not hard to tell when they are fixed. I stopped going to the local fights where I live because they were fixing fights and it was so obvious.

Why would a long raining elite MMA fighter ruin his legacy for money?

No it's impossible because it's not easy to rig fights and make it look beleivable. Bloody WWE guys do it as a profession and can't make shit look real. But these guys are? Lol ok

Silva doesn't ruin his MMA legacy by losing in boxing at an old age, come on! He can get KTFO in boxing 10 times in a row at his age and I would still consider him the best MMA MW ever.

Impossible is not the antonym of easy, difficult is.
I didn't say it would be easy.
I didn't say it was fixed.
I am only saying it is not impossible to fix a fight, especially in these times, when boxing became a circus and money rules.

WWE fighters have unrealistic moves, that's why.

Pride had fixed fights.
Other org have fixed fights.
James Krause?
Sure, it is much harder to fix a KO fight (see the video)
But losing a decision? You just throw less punches... come on, you don't have to be Hopkins in Silence of the lambs.

Also, this "ruin his legacy for money"
There are many MMA fighters who asked for a boxing fight vs Canelo or other top boxers.
Everyone with half a brain knows that every MMA fighter would lose badly in boxing vs Canelo.
And yet, Usman, Masvidal & others expressed their desire to "ruin their legacies"
For what? Well, money!

McGregor fought Maywheater.
Even half drunk and full of coke, I don't think he was that stupid to believe he could actually beat Maywheater in boxing.

Ngannou? UFC champion, wants to box! Come on, Fury & co would beat him badly, Ngannou boxing technique is bad, really really bad... see the gif, even Wilder has a much better technique.
And yet, he wants to do it... FOR MONEY

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif

Tyron Fucking Woodley, ex-UFC champion with several defences, I assume he made some good money from PPVs. Not McGregor or Canelo money, but still, enough to open a gym and live OK. But alimony and cocaine are not cheap.
He tattooed something embarassing just to get another fight and to lose badly...

Why would be impossible to decide to throw a fight, but not going full 100%?

Last edited:
Tim Witherspoon, to feature in the next Specsavers advert. This guy caused more people to lose money than Bernie Madeoff.

How much are we supposed to be celebrating this guy? He's still barely at the club fighter stage of his career. I mean, name one pro boxer that wouldn't beat Ben Askrin and Woodley.
I'm pretty sure Woodley could beat that guy with 100 losses that Tommy fought, there's literally hundreds of active professional licensed boxers that are marginally worse than Jake Paul.

I'm pretty sure Woodley could beat that guy with 100 losses that Tommy fought, there's literally hundreds of active professional licensed boxers that are marginally worse than Jake Paul.
Yeah, and none of them are celebrated and fighting on PPV.

by comparison, if Floyd gets knocked out in an exhibition fight it wouldn't ruin his career so it doesn't apply to Silva either.

That said, Silva's clowning hasn't been doing him much good.

Silva doesn't ruin his MMA legacy by losing in boxing at an old age, come on! He can get KTFO in boxing 10 times in a row at his age and I would still consider him the best MMA MW ever.

Impossible is not the antonym of easy, difficult is.
I didn't say it would be easy.
I didn't say it was fixed.
I am only saying it is not impossible to fix a fight, especially in these times, when boxing became a circus and money rules.

WWE fighters have unrealistic moves, that's why.

Pride had fixed fights.
Other org have fixed fights.
James Krause?
Sure, it is much harder to fix a KO fight (see the video)
But losing a decision? You just throw less punches... come on, you don't have to be Hopkins in Silence of the lambs.

Also, this "ruin his legacy for money"
There are many MMA fighters who asked for a boxing fight vs Canelo or other top boxers.
Everyone with half a brain knows that every MMA fighter would lose badly in boxing vs Canelo.
And yet, Usman, Masvidal & others expressed their desire to "ruin their legacies"
For what? Well, money!

McGregor fought Maywheater.
Even half drunk and full of coke, I don't think he was that stupid to believe he could actually beat Maywheater in boxing.

Ngannou? UFC champion, wants to box! Come on, Fury & co would beat him badly, Ngannou boxing technique is bad, really really bad... see the gif, even Wilder has a much better technique.
And yet, he wants to do it... FOR MONEY

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif

Tyron Fucking Woodley, ex-UFC champion with several defences, I assume he made some good money from PPVs. Not McGregor or Canelo money, but still, enough to open a gym and live OK. But alimony and cocaine are not cheap.
He tattooed something embarassing just to get another fight and to lose badly...

Why would be impossible to decide to throw a fight, but not going full 100%?

The fact that you can't see that there's a difference between losing to the best in the sport

Vs losing to someone that can't throw a proper jab

Is quite rediculous

The fact that you can't see that there's a difference between losing to the best in the sport

Vs losing to someone that can't throw a proper jab

Is quite rediculous

What? Who is the best in the sport, in this scenario?
We are talking about a boxing fight between Silva and Paul.
None of them were or are at the top of this sport.

What? Who is the best in the sport, in this scenario?
We are talking about a boxing fight between Silva and Paul.
None of them were or are at the top of this sport.
Bro can you not read your comments

You were reffering to Connor losing to Floyd not ruining his legacy

Or guys calling out Canelo

Or ngannou calling out wilder AJ and fury

Saying this wouldn't ruin there legacy

But that's losing to the top of the sport. There's a difference between losing to the best of the best, or losing to a novice

Back